Chapter Forty-One

How about some pack feels before shit hits the fan? ♥️🥹♥️
Vote and comment loves 🫶🏼✨

One month later the Hale pack is hosting a big family dinner. They extended the invitation to Scott and his pack but he declined just as they thought he would. So now it's only the Hale pack plus the Winchester brothers, who are practically pack at this point.

The pack trust them and the hunters have no ulterior motives besides keeping their nephew safe. That protection extends to his friends.

Melissa, bless her heart actually came. She gave Stiles a big hug as soon as she spotted him in the kitchen.

-

Derek just got back from his run with Isaac and the house is already in so much chaos.

"What's going on? Why is Jackson bleeding?" Derek looked around for any signs of a threat.

"Stiles is cooking dinner as you know. And that led to Jackson over there to being stabbed." Erica informs her alpha. Trying extremely hard to hide her laughter.

Like that answered all of his questions. "Okay..." he says slowly. "Someone other than Erica want to explain how Stiles making dinner led to Jackson to being stabbed?" Derek already knows the answer is going to be an idiotic one.

At that moment Stiles came out of the kitchen, flour in his hair and on his clothes. "I told him to stay out of my kitchen while I'm cooking and not to steal food. You really need to teach our betas some manners."

Derek has to concentrate really hard at the conversation at hand, because his wolf is howling at the fact Stiles said "my kitchen" and "our betas." Focus Derek! "And?"

Peter smirked knowingly. Not much longer and they will be matted.

"And he said why? What are you going to do, stab me?"

And yeah, there is that idiotic answer he was looking for.

"That's fair if you ask me." Peter adds unhelpfully.

"Oh!" Stiles says excitedly "Derek, Isaac, this is Dean and Cass's son—"

"Jack?" Isaac says sheepishly.

"Isaac? Oh- this- this is your pack, huh?"

"How do you two know each other?" Stiles asked accusingly, looking between the boys.

"Oh my god!" Erica squeals. "He's the boy you hooked up with at the party, isn't he?"

Both boys nod, a blush creeping up both of their necks.

"Huh. Good job Is." (Is is a nickname from Stiles to Isaac.) "Now both of you go shower, you stink. Dinner is almost done." He pecks his hot werewolf boyfriend on the lips then practically skips back into the kitchen.

Derek shakes his head fondly at his mate and does as he's told.

~

The pack laughed, cried, and reminisced through the whole dinner. Remembering all of the good and bad times.

Stiles made steak, (werewolves most favorite food) mashed potatoes, carrots, (got to keep those eyes sharp with all the enemies they have) green beans, and a salad.

"No, I seriously thought I would have to chop off his arm. It was so gruesome." Stiles tells his uncles. "Derek was pissed and making fun of me the entire time until Scott finally showed up with the bullet. One more second and I would have either lost my throat or Derek would have lost an arm."