Chapter 31| Cuddles and Cocoa

It was now the early hours of Christmas morning and the rain had stopped, but soon developed into a blizzard as Christmas Day rolled in.

Derek was woken by Meredith shivering in his arms. "Do you always shake in your sleep?" He groaned as he held her tight to still her. "It's freezing, Der. Do you ever turn on your heating?" She retorted back sarcastically. "I turned it on earlier, it should be working" he mumbled before he climbed out the bed.

He tried to switch on the light but nothing happened. "I think the storms cut it out" he sighed tiredly. Meredith sat up in the bed, reaching over for more blankets and clothes. "This should keep us warm" she smiled as she pulled him back onto the bed.

Once they'd snuggled into all the blankets and clothes, Derek brought her into his chest. "Hmm, you're warm" she giggled into his neck. "Maybe I'll just use you as a heater" she continued. He pulled away slightly and she frowned before he kissed her. "I don't doubt we could generate some body heat" he smirked as her jokingly. "We could!" She laughed before kissing him again. "Hmm- you wanna try?" He hummed as he rolled her on her back and covered her body with his, attacking her neck playfully with kisses.

They suddenly got caught in a passionately heated kiss, the room becoming a furness. "Hmm- were actually doing it?" He hummed against her lips, ridding himself of the hoodie. "Yeah" she sighed breathlessly against his jaw, "We've been patient" she laughed a little before lifting his T-shirt over his head.

"Hmm, I'm warmer already" he mumbled against her neck, kissing her jaw slowly. Growing impatient, Meredith threw her hoodie to the ground before kicking away her pyjama pants. She let her hands wander over his chest, feeling how his muscles flexed and rippled under her touch. "You know, you really shouldn't hide all this under a suit at work. It's a crime" Meredith joked before she began kissing his chest. Derek laughed loudly. "What, do you not like the suit?" He asked. "Scrubs are better" she mumbled against his skin as she lowered herself down his body.

Looping her fingers around his waistband, she slowly pulled his boxers away. She smiled to herself, she certainly was lucky as she gently wrapped her fingers around his cock. "Jesus, Meri!" He gasped suddenly as she slowly began pumping his cock in her small hands.

He threw his head back at the invasive pleasure. It'd been so long since he'd let anyone do this and the feeling was overwhelming. Before she let him enjoy himself too much, she brought her hands back to his chest. "Hmm- you're wearing too much" he groaned into her neck as his hands snaked around her body. "May I?" He whispered in her ear as his hands hovered around the clasp of her bra. She nodded and laid back into the sheets as he pulled it away and tossed it to the floor. "Nice bra, but looks better on the floor" he cheekily grinned at her as he reached to cup her breasts, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

"Fuck, Derek!" She gasped as he began kissing where his hands were, rolling his tongue over her nipple. She frantically pulled away her thong before Derek's hands wandered round and squeezed her ass, pressing her body against his cock.

One of Derek's hands travelled back around before he gently parted her folds and slowly started feathering her clit. "Does that feel good, Meri?" He sighed in her ear before applying a bit more pressure, making her cry out. "Yes! Yes, Derek!" She moaned loudly as she began rocking her hips against his hand, the friction lighting flames in her body.

He shuffled down the bed so his face was close to the apex of her thighs. "How far do you want to go, Meredith?" He asked as he gently kissed the inside of her thighs. He watched her as she raked her hand through her hair, clearly hot and frustrated that he'd stopped.