Finding my classroom so the day starts

I found my classroom, looks like my teacher is mr. Mike, Once I entered I was quickly greeted by someone named janom, "Hi my name is janom! Say, are you the new kid? " Janom said, I responded with "yes I'm the new kid, my name is Jesse", after that mr. Mike told janom to sit down, just so he could greet me instead, " Hi, you must be the new kid, I'm mr Mike" mr Mike said, "My name is Jesse and yes I'm the new kid" I responded with, Quickly after, I sitted down, some girl named "graven" she looked at me with a sassy, vicious look, she handed me some paper with some numbers on it "5E6H7" were the numbers, she looked away, "Hm, that was weird... " I thought, janom then said with a worried voice "Don't t-trust her", " Why not? " I responded, "I can't s-say why" he said, mr Mike told us to pay attention to him, Of course he made us do math, but this math was pretty weird, And the problems seemed unusual, like "If jay got burned 2 times, And kay got burned 4 times as much than jay, How much times did kay get burned? " This spooked all of us especially the person in the class who actually is named jay, I was just wanting to wait until math was done, I'm starting to get chills at this school now,  I couldn't just wait until math is done, I had to do it, worrying about the consequences for not doing it. Finnaly, math was done, Why did our teacher give that to us?