⁶ (him/part 1)

Bakugou pov:

I stare outside my bedroom window, the rain pours harder then before. Silent exept the sound of rain hitting my window. I gaze at the clouds from above, barley noticeable. The thought of him came to my thoughts. I've been think about him a lot lately. Why? Does he think of me? Probably not. I'm not someone special enough. I never got his name. He's tall, masculine, perfect body. Unlike me. Someone who has Anger issues and an imperfect shape.

Him. I can't stop thinking about him. I lay against my window staring at the small droplets on my window. It's getting late. 12:59. I've got school tommorrow. Its better if I sleep.

I got up and layed down on my bed. I closed my eyes, tempting to fall asleep. I kept turning and twisting. 'I can't sleep' I thought. He keeps popping up in my head. It's not like me to think about someone I just met a few days ago. Do I like him? Most people ovoid me. They think im some sort of monster with anger issues. I put on a smiling face and brush it off. I hold back most of my tears. If someone see's me crying they'll think I'm weak. My closest friend, kirishima is the only one that puts up with me. I'm kinda glad but I think he'll snap one day. I think that day is comeing very soon.

6:35

I slowly got up to shut my alarm off. I didn't get much sleep last night. I walked over to my bathroom to shower. I slid my clothing off and turned the shower on, I walking in and slowly grabbed the soap.

After he was done

I walked out grabbing my backpack and phone. I headed down stairs to leave. My parents must be still sleeping. I though while heading out the door. About a 30 minute walk to the school. It's kinda relaxing. The ground was all wet and soggy  from last night, it was raining alot. I don't want to step in a puddle or anything. I just got a new uniform yesterday, they said I can't get a new one untill next year.

30 minutes later

I reached the school, I can already feel the stares. I put on a 'I don't care' face and walked inside. I headed upstairs to my class. It's gonna be a long day. I entered the classroom, kirishima waved. I walked over a sat down. Not many people here.

"Morning bakubro!" Said kirishima holding a fistbump at me. "Morning shitty hair..." I mumbled enough for him to hear me. "Where gonna gave a quiz today." He said smiling gently, tilting his head. "Again?!" I almost yelled. "Yeah..." he signed. "Will it be the same-" I said being cutoff my a groups of people walking in. So loud. "What was that?" He asked. "Oh, will there be the same sub as yesterday?" I noticed someone familiar walk in...

Him! The guy I was thinking about all week. "You ok bakubro?" Asked kirishima looking in the same direction as me. "Yeah I'm fine!" I said folding my arms.

Izuku pov:

I walked inside the classroom. It's him. I thought he was kinda cute. He's short but a little buff, small waist. He's looking at me. I gently smile at him. He quickly looks away with a brush of blush on his cheeks. So cute it thought-

"Izuku!" Yelled Uraraka. I walked over to her and sat down across from her. Our group took up half the classroom. It was a small class. "Ur finally here!" She says smiling brightly. I think she likes me. She always hugs me and blushes around me. Or maybe she's very friendly. Only to me. Cause she never does that to anyone else. "You ok?" She asks tilting her head."yeah I'm ok just tired!" I said smiling. There she goes blushing again. It's cuter when he does it.

I never got his name. I should ask him once. Class starts on 5 minutes to I got time. "Be right back guys." I say getting up. "Where you going?" Said Uraraka. "I'm gonna talk to him." I say pointing at the blond. "Him?" She says confused. "Whats wrong with him?" I ask confused. "He's got serious anger issues, he doesn't like anyone but himself." She said folding her arms." Oh really?" I say glacing over to him.

"Yep. He's totally self centered" she says looking at him. "Hmm." This should fun. I walk over to the blond and sit down in the empty seat in frount of him. "Who are you?" Says the blond looking confused. "I just want to know ur name." I say smirking. "Why?" He asks. "I wanna become friends" I say resting my hands on my chin. "Whats ur name?" I ask." It's bakugou." Bakugou...

"Names Izuku." I say smiling. I stare at him for a few seconds. "What did you want?" He asks."just want to be friends~" I say staring at him. The door opens to reveal the mean lady from yesterday. "Her again...?" I mumble. "For real." I heard him say back, making me smile. "Listen you brats, it's been a long day do let's get started. "It's only 1rst period though..." he mumble. "What has she been doing to make her so tired?" I whisper to him. "Who know." He says sarcastically. I chuckle and lean back I my chair.

Where gonna get along so much~