"HELP"

"NO! STOP, PLEASE!" I begged. I kicked, screamed, cried trying to get the man off of me.
     "Now now, don't be like that" the dirty old man said gently. I pushed myself away but he kept getting closer no matter what I did.
     "Stop running away you shit!" He said loudly. I finally was close enough to the pocket knife. I snatched it and slashed it at the old man, got up and made a run

for it. I didn't have much time but at least I got out of there.
    "Oi! Kiyo! Bro get over here!" My best friend Vex yelled across the park. I ran toward him , sobbing my eyes out
    "Kiyo! Dude what happened?!" He yelled, holding me tightly against him.
     "I was nearly Raped...by that old man who always asks for help getting groceries to his car." I sobbed crying into his shoulder.
    "How many times do I have to tell you to NOT help strangers dude! You need to listen to me more often." Vex said .
    "I know ! But you know me, if someone asks for help I'm going to help them!" I cried . Vex offered to let me stay at his place because I live next to the same old man, he knows I live there too, so of course I accepted his offer.
   "Let's get you to my place so you can clean up and clear your mind." Vex said , leading me to his car. He put his arm around me, his arm hanging by my shoulder.
    When we got to his car, he let me get it first then he got in so he could take us to his place.
     I'm Kiyo, a 19 year old collage student. I live right outside the campus unlike my best friend, Vex, his dorm is the most hidden and unseen.
     When we arrived he let me inside so I could freshen up and get comfortable. He showed me a place to sleep and where to go to if I need help.
     I took a shower and asked if I could borrow some of Vex's clothes . He agreed and gave me a sweater and some shorts. I don't know how the fuck he could wear these, other than the fact he's like extremely ripped, he should be able to fit in these . I sighed and went back to the guest bedroom to get some rest without the thought of getting touched by nasty old hands. I Laid down and shut my eyes, hoping that a creepy old man doesn't show up in my dreams....