✧ 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 & 𝟙 / 𝟚 ✧

𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 (𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞)
𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 !!!
✧✧✧✧✧

"I bet none of them fuck you like I do, huh? Do they?" Eren antagonized you while his grip on your ankles tightened.

"No, Eren, God...fucking, nnghh," you grumbled, no longer able to compute any real sentences. You could feel your orgasm building within you, dangerously close to unwinding and making you cum all over Eren's dick.

"You get so fucking dumb when I fuck you," he groaned, slapping your inner thigh before his hand returned to restrain your ankle. "Don't you-"

"What the fuck?!" you heard behind Eren. The pit of your stomach sank as you glanced in the doorway, where Reiner stood in disbelief.

But Eren didn't stop thrusting into you as Reiner stared in awe with his jaw hanging to the floor, his fingers gripping the glass containing his drink so hard that his knuckles blanched white. Part of you wondered how the glass withstood the pressure, remaining sturdy rather than shattering into sharp pieces on the floor. Then you wondered how your own body remained whole, with Eren fucking into you so deep that you were sure that you were splitting apart from the inside out.

"What Reiner, you like watching or something?" Eren sneered slyly through heavy breaths, his eyes glued to your breasts as he maintained his tight grip on your legs. Your legs were still sky high, and your ass bounced against Eren's hips with each rough pump.

"E-eren," you half said, half moaned. Was he seriously still going? Did you want him to stop or not? You couldn't react properly in the state you were in with the weed and tequila impairing your normal brain function. You glanced back over to Reiner, who was in such a state of shock that he remained frozen in place other than to uncomfortably shift his pants. Wait, was he hard? His pants in his crotch region looked a little too tight, creating a slight tent. And now that you looked further, he had shut and locked the door.

Yeah, he was definitely hard. And you knew for a fact because his hand reached towards his own groin to palm himself. His face crinkled at the pressure and he exhaled loud enough that it was audible to you, even with the smacking of Eren's hips against your ass over and over ringing in your ears like a desperate chant.

"What?" Eren asked when he finally peeled his vision from your chest and met your eyes, which were watching Reiner as wide as saucers in utter shock. Eren followed your line of sight to find the bulky man rubbing himself through his jeans. "Shit, I thought you'd be gone by now. You really do like watching don't you?" he chuckled dangerously.

Eren whipped back to face you, green eyes filled to the brim with lust and wickedness, and leaned into your body. His solid chest collided with you and restrained your tits as they continued to bounce to his thrusts. "We could have some fun with this. Up to you, princess," he hoarsely proposed into your ear.

Your brain begged you to shake your head no. This was wrong. This was beyond wrong. Before this moment, Reiner didn't even know your ties to Eren Jaeger. Reiner didn't know that while he called you desperate to make amends, you were leading another man to a bedroom and stuffing his cock into your mouth. Yes, while Reiner called you to make amends, Eren was filling your pussy with his sex, leaving you breathless and thoughtless. Any thoughts you could have possibly formed would have been thoughts of Eren, whereas Reiner couldn't get you off of his mind.

If you were Reiner, you would be so incredibly furious. You'd be ripping Eren off of your body and raging like a lunatic. So if that was the case, why did Reiner remain just inside the doorway looking completely flustered? He looked confused, sure, but little did you know that he was less confused about you being with Eren, and more confused about wanting to join the two of you.