Mimic

Parker's Pov:

I laid in the room with my arm over my eyes for a while before a knock on the door drew my attention. I slowly sat up as the door opened and Dr. Matella entered the room. She ignored me while grabbing her supplies for another cast. Once everything was set up she rolled the tray over to where I sat.

"Want to tell me why you lied?" She raised an eyebrow.

I snorted. "I took my cast off. Why do you think I lied?"

"Okay. I can see you took it off, but what I can't figure out is why you were in the blood bank. Or why you took the cast off when I told you that you needed to be in it for 6 weeks."

"Because I'm not a fucking human. It should be healed already."

"You know as well as I do that a weak Omega cannot heal the same as a higher rank."

"Did you just call me weak?"

"Not in the way you are taking it. You were severely dehydrated and malnourished when you got hurt. Making your wolf weak. Too weak to heal you."

"Yeah well I don't understand how I had a Beta's healing abilities and now I all of a sudden don't."

"Because your wolf is a mimic. You were around a Beta for a long time and you and your wolf assumed you would get that position. That caused your wolf to be able to basically copy the aura and the healing capabilities of a Beta. Your wolf knows he's a Luna and has gone back to his Omega abilities. Now again, why were you in the blood bank?"

"You as well as I know exactly why."

"I honestly don't."

"Why would I ask you, right before, what my blood type was?"

Her eyes widened in realization. "You were going to try to find Alpha blood?"

"Ding ding ding... We have a winner." I mocked.

"Do you understand what would have happened if you had taken Alpha blood into your system?"

"I'd be healed. I don't care about the rest."

She sighed. "You would have made Alpha Ryan have to rape you in order for your wolf to submit and understand that you are the submissive in the relationship."

"And?" I jerked my arm away from where she could reach.

She paused. "You can't honestly want that. Can I please have your arm to put a new cast on?"

"No."

"Parker... you are not making any of this any easier. I cannot let you leave without a new cast."

I mocked her. "Get out."

"No. I can't. I have orders from Al-"

"I. Do. Not. Care. I said no. You cannot touch me." I smirked.

She ripped her gloves off and pushed the cart back to where it had been. "You know what? Fine. I will let Alpha deal with you."

She stormed out of the room, past David and Chris who looked in and both sighed when they saw I wasn't in a new cast. They came into the room.

"You know... You aren't making anything better by refusing to let her do her job."

I shrugged and picked at one of the scabs on my wrist. "I am so over that stupid cast. I don't want it."

"Don't pick at your scabs. Why were you trying to steal Alpha blood?"

"To heal." I mumbled.

"So you could go join the fight?"