2 Owls and letters

Dudley and I were trying on our new school uniform. I was going to the same school as Dudley but Harry was going to our old public school. The school me and Dudley were going to was a private school and had a strict uniform policy. The girls had to wear a dress or a top and skirt with the top tucked into the skirt tightly and everyone had to wear a belt. While Dudley was getting his photos taken I saw 2 birds that looked like owls fly by with something that looked like a letter in their talons. The owls dropped the letter and it looked as if they went into our letter slot. When I heard it open I knew I was right, the birds dropped the letters into our mail slot. Harry asked if he would have to wear that too and all four of us just looked at him and laughed, my laugh was faked because he was my brother and I loved him. "Don't be so stupid you are going to the state school where you belong! So this is what you are going to be wearing when I have finished dying it" "But that's Dudleys old uniform it will fit me like bits of old elephants skin!" "It will fit you well enough now go get the post GO!" She ordered him.

As Harry collected the mail and walked back to where we were he handed me a letter and gave all but one to uncle Vernon. Dudley snatch the letter from mine and Harry's hands "DAD LOOK Harry and Y/N got a letter" "Hey give them back there ours" "Give Y/N hers Dudley but give me Harry's any way's who would be writing to you!" he said with a chuckle. As he looked over the letter he looked at aunt Petunia then back at a letter then to harry with a socked emotion. He then looked at me as I showed him my letter it was almost the same just a different place in the house and my name instead of his.

Over the next few days I kept seeing owls at our house with the same things as the first two, they all kept giving the same letters to me and Harry. Uncle Vernon would always find a new way to destroy Harry's but he would always give me mine. It got to the point that Uncle Vernon put a plank of wood over the mail slot so no more mail could come through it. I felt to sorry for Harry I kept all my letters but never read then till harry could read his. The owls just kept on coming and coming they never seemed to stop. Somehow when aunt Petunia was cooking, mine and Harry's 'Hogwarts: witchcraft and wizardry' letters were in there. Her screams could be heard from my room and I was just laughing my head off at them. One day me and Harry went into the lounge room to see uncle Vernon burning Harry's letter.

"Finally Sunday! In my opinion best day of the week. Why is that Dudley?" He askes "Because there is no post on Sundays" me and harry say in unison, "Right you are Y/N! No post on Sundays HA not a single blasted letter! No sir no letters today!" He kept ranting on about how there were not letters today. I was annoyed that he just said that I was right when Harry said it to. We both just looked at the window and I think we both saw the same thing as we both walked to the window and moved the curtains to reveal a whole parliament (group) of owls outside. We both looked at each other as to ask "Are you thinking was I am thinking?" We both just nod at each other and then see two letters fly in and hit uncle Vernon in the face. The house starts to shake as me and Harry get into our spots ready to try and catch some of the letters that would fly in. Me being the smart twin I got one of mine and one of Harry's letters off the floor. I hid Harry's in my skirt just incase. We heard Dudley Scream and cry "MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" and me and harry just laughed at they reactions Harry still trying to catch a letter. Uncle Vernon chased harry to the cupboard once he caught one and jumped on him trying to get the letter. He had finally had enough and just broke "THATS IT WE ARE GOING AWAY FAR AWAY WHERE THEY CAN'T FIND US" "daddies gone mad hasn't he" cried Dudley and there was no response. Luckly no one saw that I had grabed one of Harry's letters and was planning on giving it to him when I had to chance.

We had moved onto a tiny island with a small house on it. Dudley had to sleep on the lounge and Harry and I slept on the floor. It was our 11th birthday and our aunt and uncle didn't even get me any present or a cake, there 'favorite child', so we just drew a birthday cake in the extremely dusty floor and waited for Dudley watch to beep to say it was midnight so we could 'blow out the candles'. "Happy birthday Harry/Y/N" "Make a wish" we said to each other in unison and giggled finally blowing away the dust cake. "I have a present for you Harry." and before I could give it to him there was a frgg...thdegth...ethryh😏

word count-933

A-N I know you might not read this but I'm leaving for a holiday tomorrow so I might or might not get a chapter out on Monday. I will try and get something out because all it needs is a little editing but with my holiday and school in 2 weeks it's gonna be a stretch. Thanks for reading my book lovely people!

-M