my life as the ceo of gday mate

so basically... my life as a gday mate was kinda gday mate. i wake up, brush my gday mate, put on a gday mate and have a luscious breakfast made by my special gday mate chefs. as i walked out of my gday mate manor i headed for my luxurious gday mate car. i was also a car maker. it wasnt very different from other cars but we had a feature. the gear stick was a dildo and the seats had built in condoms and somtimes the seats vibrate so... but anyways. as i opened the door and started it up. with a low hum the car was fully on. i pressed down on the gas pettle gently and rolled down the windows. it was bright and sunny. a normal sunny day in ohio. i turned the wheel out of my long drive way and headed to the factory. my office was at the tippy top of gday mate. when i arrived i turn off my gday mate car and headed inside the big front doors. not as big as my cock tho thats for sure. enetering, other employees acknowledged my presence and greeted me with warm smiles like they pretended they didnt use the vibrators and dildos after their shift. lazy shits i say. i smiled back with a small smile and headed to the gday mate elevator 🛗. i pressed the very top office and started admiring the scenery around me from 100 feet bellow me. when i reached the top i headed straight for my desk. i started planning ideas for new toys yk... and thats when i had the idea... i took a lonely chair that sat in the corner of my room and threw it out of the window. efficiently breaking it. this caused glass to fly everywhere. i walked to the edge. i was tired of doing this. i didnt wanna do it anymore. but an idea struck my mind. I WILL BE THE NEW AMERICAN PHYSCO! the thought came to me as i gave a hearty laugh. i knew my assistant, lisa misa would be coming to me office any minute now. i smiled with a devilish grin on my face as i heard the elevator bell ding. i hid behind the door of the elevator preparing to ambush her. when she came out i quickly grabbed her and threw her out the window i had previously broken. she let out a scream and quickly took out her phone. she snapped a shot of her falling with a peace sign and a kissy face she sent it to every social media she had and put in a description of "falling to my death because of my boss!!:3 he was cute so i forgive him!!<333" and hit the ground brutally. blood and organs splatterd everywhere as i look down to the grusome sight. i had just killed my assistant. i quickly ran out the door and started my new life as a pink glitter fart.