Emily Oaks.

"Don't you see? She need's help..We're her only hope, I can't imagine Emily like this..How much trauma she's been through. It's like it doesn't get better for her..All these deep ending walls plotting to emerge in-between her." [Riley says.]

"Listen, We'll figure out soon..Why she's been so distant, like she's had this plan along to get us gone..just know, we'll been 10 steps ahead of her..She won't know what's coming, or maybe that's why she tries to get us gone? Afraid" [Liam questions.]

Liam and Riley look at Emily, Liam has squinted eyes..just analyzing Emily, "I think she's up to no good, maybe it's some act?"

Riley: No, no..It can't be, I think she'd be trying to hard for that. She could be going out of her mind..?
*eyebrows raised.*

Liam: What?!
*confused look on face.*

Riley: I don't know, I don't know..Scratch that! But still, you always have your assumptions..Get things right first, put two and two together.
*stern look on face.*

Liam: I can't! Ok? How can I put two and two together when there's more to it. The story just doesn't make sense! Her mothers an alcoholic and her fathers in prison, no legal guardian detected!

Riley: But there is one! Her grandmother's still in touch, and that's surprising...I was thinking one of the parents had passed..Her behavior is very unsettling, you can try to get a really good understanding in the situation but she won't say much.. I tried.
*side eyes*

They look at Emily once again in her hospital gown fidgeting with the tools around her, Liam goes to stop her before she messes up one of her tubes, "Don't touch that, it'll mess up your breathing and in-close on your lungs, that causes respiratory problems.."

Emily snatches her hand away from Liam, she then glares at him, like she was telling him something "stay away." Her eyes told. It put Liam in a trance, but ignored every word she said..Like he was just stuck - trying to comprehend everything..

"Liam, come on..Liam back away, give her some space. Let's head back into the office, I have some news, you'll need to hear this." Riley says, with a stern look on her face.

"John, John Oaks..Emily's father, he's in San Fransisco..Seems here he was convicted with gambling and second degree murder and battery." Riley says.
*shocking, but stern tone*

"Man this guy's something, at least I got a few words from Sasha, Emily's mother..She told me how he didn't want anything to do with Emily, handed her five-hundred dollars then left." *Liam says, shocked.*

Emily: Yeah..I remember the night like it was yesterday, I was 6 years old- trying to still speak the words "Mama & Dada." I guess I just wasn't enough, Mom would tell Grandma everything..

Riley: "And where does your grandma live?"

Emily: ( Landon Oak Drive, 504 ) Grandma has a lot of documents, letters, notes..It's always came in the mail.."By: Sasha B." My mom..I only read one, didn't get to all of them.. Grandma didn't work so there was never time to read them, she kept them locked in a storage room. Box #17

Liam: Thanks, for that set of information.

Emily: Yeah..
________________________________
*knocks on door*

Dorthy: Hello?

Liam: Hello? Ma'am..Are you *clears throat.* Ms.Oaks?

Dorthy: Why yes I am, what are your needs?..

Riley: Well- as you may know what's going on, may we look in your storage room? If that's not to much..?

Dorthy: Oh I don't mind! Just not [Box #17] Alright?

Liam and Riley stop, "Oh trust me, we won't." *Liam says in a stern tone* Riley and Liam head up stairs, Riley looks behind them to make sure She(Dorthy) wasn't behind them.

They get to the storage room attic, they're looking for [Box #17], "There it is." Liam says quietly, they grab the box beside them. Riley looks through all the documents and it's showing birth certificate's and dates.

"I told you to stay out of that.." Dorthy says standing behind them, she then pulls out tape and rope and ties them up and puts tape around their mouth.

______End of Chapter 1._______