"I'm here forever."

Update's: After the cops looked at all the documents..there was to find out, Emily's mother died.

Sasha had a baby but the doctor came back in and took Sasha's biological baby, and then they replaced it with Emily.

So therefor her "father", John is serving 4 years in prison...And her "grandmother." Was no little old lady.

(Dorthy) changed her name to that after she left Chicago, her real home to start a new life after being involved with 10 counts of murder..
Barbra Brown was her dead name.

When the police showed up to her house after the "kidnap" she attempted on Riley and Liam,
"Hello, Barbra.." The cop said..Barbra had been in shocked- she played it off like she didn't know anything about it but that was no where near true.

I mean- they already found her info and how she escaped in her wanted state. There wasn't much to do but arrest her, Barbra was then locked up and was sentenced 21 years in prison.
________________________________
[Hospital]

Emily: Mikey! Mikey? ...

Emily said, her eyes widened- he was always there..I mean where else was there to be then walk around the room and stare out the window..As Riley and Liam come in.

"Emily..I know you may not be able to handle what we have to say, and I get it if it does hurt..I know how much you loved Mikey but..He suffered a severe heart attack,

his blood pressure was really high..And his system just stopped. We took him from his bed that night to check on him but...He wasn't breathing afterwards and that's when we found out." Riley says.

Emily: Huh? No- no..No! No it-it-it can't be! Please, you gotta tell me your joking! Please!
Is he gone..?

Liam: Unfortunately...Yes Emily.

Emily broke down in tears, snot down her nose and her eyes red. She couldn't believe the news, I mean she had just found out the love of her life was gone.."He promised we get out of her" Emily said.

_______End Of Chapter 3._______