Chapter 1

(A/n I know boring but this is my first book every so if I spell anything wrong I am so sorry and thank you for reading )

(The outfit is what you are wearing go to the house without the sign the skateboard and the broken phone lmao🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

Abigail's pov:
"Hey Abigail do you want to come with me to say hi to the new neighbours?" Harley says bursting into my room full of excitement "sure". I say bouncing up from my bed
As we were walking over Hartley skips in front of me with excitement I chuckle of how stupid she looks.We get to the door and I watch as Celia knocks on the door really ruff "comi-" some older girl say behind the door but before she can finish my grandmama barges in. "Oh look it, it our landlady Celia and her to granddaughter" the older lady says before we can say anything the family repeats "hello landlady Celia and her granddaughters Hartley and Abigail" my grandma says "your first months rent is 10 dollars short" mr. Madden pulls out money from his pocket and give it to Celia's. Mr.madden says "can you brake a 20?" Celia takes the money "nope" Hartley walks in front of some girl and say "you look really familiar, have I seen you somewhere?" but now that I look a the girl she does "ya I agree you do look really familiar". The girl chuckles and say "no I don't think so" answering Hartley question well mrs.madden starts talking "we were just about to start family movie night" "great what are we watching I love a good war movie" Celia say busting in the conversation. mr.madden starts to talk "on second thought we should get some rest we're still adjusting to the time difference" as they all starts to fake yawn "tell me where your from again" and they all say different things. "We don't stay in the same place for to long" mrs.madden say but someone catches my eye some guy my age was looking at me why was he kinda cute NO ABIGAIL YOU MEET HIM THE 30 MINUTES AGO god someone help me"well that's a red flag" Celia say bringing me out of my thoughts "I will take next month's rent to" mr.madden brings out he money yet again and give it to Celia "your going to love Texas everyone I super friendly except for Abigail" Hartley says In a whisper tone pointing to me "what brought you here anyway?" Hartley she still asking them questions 🙄🙄 "oh you know just needed a change" "well we should get together next time byeeeeee" she says closing the door"

Colbys pov:

"Ughhh being nice is exhausting" my mom say "don't worry mom I'm going to fix this i'm going to find a way to get our lives back" Amy say like she already has a plan🙄 "now we have to hide here and hope that onyx won't find us" "or the superhero's they love to take us down" Jake say pointing out the obvious "but what's wrong with us anyways except the part for taking over the world we're just like everybody else" my dad says but my mind drifts of as I think about Abigail god she is gorgeous god her dyed hair and her brown eye god I could stare into them for so long but guess what I get to see her at school tomorrow and I am so excited .

A/n I hope you like the first chapter lmao