PREVIEW

KENMA KOZUME a kid who had no dreams or future career paths he wanted to pursue in any way, a kid who just wanted to be left alone and wanted nothing to do with people or life.

A kid who surprisingly made it big and became a CEO of his own company, Bouncy Ball Corp. and a famous streamer all while being only 22... how you may ask? He doesn't even know and he's being interviewed at the moment for this exact question that millions are asking, how exactly did this kid from Tokyo Japan make it this big worldwide..?

"KENMA KOZUME OVER HERE" "MR KOZUME PLEASE LOOK OVER HERE" "SIR OVER HERE" "KOZUME WE LOVE YOU" "WE ADORE YOUR LOOK WHO ARE YOU WEARING"

"MR KOZUME PLEASE LOOK OVER HERE"
"SIR OVER HERE"
"KOZUME WE LOVE YOU"
"WE ADORE YOUR LOOK WHO ARE YOU WEARING"

As all the paparazzi yelled at the famous streamer as he was walking the red carpet to a big movie premiere.
The man was obviously starting to get irritated by all of the commotion going on because of him, he hated the attention he got and most of all he hated being in Paris , people always say it's the greatest place to be at but for him he got the most annoyed in the capital city of France because it was where he mostly got yelled at and he had gotten quite literally jumped by a stalker who wanted him to kiss her.

But then again he hated it everywhere so who knows...

"Mr kozume thank you for taking off time of your day for us to interview you" the obviously attractive young reporter smiled at the streamer

"No problem, I'd gladly stop if it was someone like you" he winked at her obviously flirting with her even though he was annoyed he couldn't ignore the fact that she was very very attractive and he would probably hook up with her later that day.

As the lady blushed she asked the question that millions have been asking...
"Thank you Mr kozume, but today I'm here with you to ask just one question... how would you say you made it so big during all this time and have become so successful, what dreams did you have growing up to get to this point" the lady asked curiously her and million others were waiting for this answer they wanted to know more about the streamer and were intrigued by how successful he made it.

"That's a good question.." he paused actually asking himself, he didn't really know the answer himself so he decided to make up a bullshit response like every other celebrity would
"If I'm being honest I truly don't know how I made it this big, but for all I know it's been a rough path with many dreams of mine and struggles" not the question "Mr kozume"
"And I believed that I would make it this big so that's how I made it" he himself knew that sounded like bullshit and absolutely repetitive response but he didn't care he just wanted to be out of there and watch the movie then leave to his hotel room.

"Wow thank you for your time Mr kozume, that was a well answer thank you once again" she smiled seductively this time obviously hinting that she to would like to do something more with the man later.

He smiled back "no problem" in which he also responded seductively, both adults knew what they wanted.

As the reporter and her crew began packing up their equipment and walking towards the next person they were gonna interview he stopped her and gave her a card that contained his number and whispered in her ear
"Call me later my love" and with that he walked away leaving her a flustered and a blushing mess.

________________________