010. reunion

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
CHAPTER TEN !

{ messages }

❝ i missed you ❞

kaitlyn❤️‍🩹masemaseyy mason mason thames answer me this instant

kaitlyn❤️‍🩹
mase
maseyy
mason
mason thames answer me this instant

mase🫀
what do u want i was sleepingg

kaitlyn❤️‍🩹
don't be so rude 🖕🏻
anyway can you come over please
i'm bored and i have no one to hang
out with 🤧

mase🫀
cant you hang out with maddy
or millie?

Kaitlyn❤️‍🩹
no maddys sleeping and my sister
doesn't want to hang out with me 😔
besides i asked u so hurry ur ass up
and get over here

mase🫀
fine only because i love you

Kaitlyn❤️‍🩹
i love you more mase💗

. ✦ 𓈒 * 🤍 * 𓈒 ✦ . 

{ irl }

❝OH HI MASON ❞ kaitlyns older sister millie said as she opened the front door to see who it was

OH HI MASON ❞ kaitlyns older sister millie said as she opened the front door to see who it was.

"hi millie, i'm just here to hang out with kaitlyn" the boy responded while standing there nervously.
"not surprising, i swear that girl doesn't stop talking about you" the girl chuckled as she saw the boys face go a light pink.

"kaitlyns upstairs in her room, just head up there. have fun!"

"thanks" the boy spoke shyly while making his way up the stairs to kaitlyns room.

"come in!" the blonde shouted while looking up to see who was coming into her room. "oh hi masey!" the blonde squealed with excitement while quickly jumping off her bed to give the boy a hug.

"i missed you" the boy whispered into her ear causing her face to turn a light pink

"i missed you more mase"

"not possible" the brunette responded with a small smile

the girl returned the smile and the pair just stared into each others eyes for a moment

kaitlyn had soon interrupted the moment by saying "how about we watch a movie?" the blonde suggested for the pair to do

"yea sure" the boy replied, totally ignoring what just happened

kaitlyn grabbed his hand and pulled him over to her bed, then picking up the remote and scrolling through netflix.

"CAN WE WATCH THE CORPSE BRIDE PLEASE!" the girl practically begged, looking up at the boy with puppy dog eyes

the boy couldn't resist so he had no choice but to give in.

"fine but on one condition, i get to pick the next movie"

"what no! your gonna pick a horror movie, i hate horror movies!" the girl whined

"i promise won't pick anything to scary"

"pinky promise?"

"pinky promise"

the girl stuck her pinky out, mason soon connecting his pinky with hers, promising the girl if that's what it took to reassure her.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

the pair had watched a whole bunch of movies and it was now around 8pm. kaitlyns head was lying on masons chest while both his arms were wrapped around her.

the boy just stared down at her in awe. he thought he was the luckiest man alive to have her in his arms. he had wanted to admit his feelings for her for awhile now but he was too afraid. he knew that he should tell her but he just couldn't build up the courage, he didn't want to ruin there friendship if it turns out she didn't like him back.

little did mason know that kaitlyn in fact did have feelings for him. she also was too scared to admit her feelings. she had been told by madeleine many times to just admit how she felt before it was to late. the girl knew she was right but she just didn't want to admit it.

"mason i'm tired" the girl said is a tired voice

"get some rest kaitlyn"

"okay, goodnight mase"

"goodnight kaitlyn" the boy responded in a soft tone while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

and with that the girls eyes fluttered close and she drifted off into a deep sleep, being in the arms of the boy she loved.

RILEY SPEAKS! 🤍
Hi guys! Sorry i haven't updated in a while i didnt really have motivation and ive been extremely busy with school and stuff but here's an update! i know it's not very long and you guys deserve a long chapter but i didn't really know what to do with this. i hope to bring out updates more regularly but it all depends on my mood anyway im glad to be back and i hope this is alright!