McFist of Fury

"How bruce are these McKick?"howard ask as he and randy are walking across McFist industries  to get mandy so that they can walk to school together.

"Only the bruce-ist shoes ever!" Randy exclaims, holding a fist up the entrance. He knocks on it three times.

"I'm coming!" Mandy calls out from inside and three locks later, she opens the door. She smiles softly at her at her friends." Good morning, Randy. Good morning howard."

"Morning, connkyrak. You done or what?" Howard asks and she rolls her eyes.

"Yes," she steps out and turns around to lock the door. They notice her McPack, which has flowers all over it.

"Nice McPack, Rani," randy points at it.

"Thanks," she looks over her shoulder, putting her keys in her pocket. They start walking down the streets again, Mandy walking between them.

"McFist has made yet another product that I literally cannot live without," Howard says, smiling.

"We would totally die," Randy gesture to himself.

"For McFist products?" Mandy smirks in amusement." Are you sure worth it?"

"Of course it is, my dear Rani!" He says in Sherlock homles tone, howard wiggling his eyebrow teasingly. He'll definitely remember that one."I mean, howard and I are McFist's men from toes to a T! I got McKicks!"

Cost : 173 weeks of allowance.

"McTighties!" He gesture to his pants, remembering that Mandy is standing there and he shouldn't be showing his underwear.

Cost : 12 Promise to be mow the lawn.

"McSkinnies!"

Cost : 7 snow days of shoveling.

"McHoodies!" Randy pulls up his hoodie.

Cost : 120,000 Diet McBubble slam bottles redeemed.

"McShorties!" Howard gestures to his pants.

Cost : Zlich! ( Mom's credit card).

"McTops!"

Cost : Zlich! ( Heidi'secret piggy bank).

" I even got my mouth full of McFillings," he opens up his mouth and Mandy recoils in back a bit in disgust.

Cost : Zlich! (Dad insurance).

"McFistios is my complete breakfast," randy points to his stomach, the cereal in him still digesting from breakfast.

Cost : 2 hours shopping with mom

"My ride of choice is a McCedes," Howard leans Against the car.

Cost : Zlich! ( it's not Howard's).

The car drives away, causing Howard to fall into the sidewalk. "And I have to admit,I love my new hair tie that I had to replace after I yelled at my brother at the talent show."

Cost : free  ( Mandy's uncle McFist)

"McFist is so bruce!" Randy says as howard gets up."he's the cheese! His name should be bruce McCheese. He is my hero!"

"Today is the day I destroy the ninja and ninja-ran forever!" McFist shouts to the sorcerer in his lair.

"You didn't even know there was Second ninja until recently. I presume you have a plan," he states sarcastically.

"Of course I have a plan!" McFist retorts back, leaning toward viceroy,"what's the plan?"

"I've come up-"