20 || Delusion

After a few tweaks here and there

Sitting on the floor, with her whole body slouched forward, a needle pierced on her skin with a tube following is Y/N.

Currently has no life within her, her emotions suddenly disappeared, leaving her staring at the stone floor as Dottore is still changing a bit of her vision.

The reason why poor Y/N is currently at this state is when Dottore noticed she could handle the strength of her vision... But a Delusion can't.

The tube that is currently needled to the girl are just to strengthen her body. But the side effects are... Painful.

For 2 nights, the girl struggled and cried from the pain as the liquid consumed her body. By the end of the third day, her body gave up and now is used to the pain.

'Pantalone, you really don't mind.'

Dottore thought as he finally finished with vision that is also now has a Delusion.

Replacing the Liyue case for her vision, and he switched it to the Fatui's one.

A bright morning arrived, and Pantalone finally has gotten back home.

He entered the house he lived in along side with Y/N and noticed how much quiet it is. He atleast expected for Y/N so jump into his arms now he is back after 3 painful days. (Get it?)

After placing his stuffs away, for some reasons he felt his body temsed. Something wasn't right at all.

Double checking that Y/N isn't around, he left to go the castle.

"Maybe... She is with Scaramouche." He mumbled as he entered the hallway.

Turning his body to the other hallway, he noticed Pierro walking alongside his Fatui assistants.

The First Harbinger noticed the Regrator and greeted.

"Good Day, Pantalone. How was Fontain?" He greeted.

Pantalone smiled and gave him a grateful nod, "It was fine. The business I had to finish is done, currently I'm trying to find my darling. Have you seen her?"

Pierro knew about The Regrator's relationship with the Adventurer Y/N. He respected them, and notice the love between them. He also will help the young girl at difficult times, if he gets the chance.

"Yes, well a few days ago. After you left." Pierro answered, before he could continue he dismissed the Fatui with him and they soon walked away.

Pantalone raised an eyebrow, "Few days ago... Do you have an idea where she is now?"

He can feel his palms sweating inside his gloves, he is truly worried.

Pierro nodded, "The last I saw her, she was with Dottore. I'd ask him for her whereabouts if I were you."

The man's eyes widen at his statement. Panicking inside, he quickly nodded.

"I-I see. Well then I have to go." Pantalone rushed in before walking pass him towards Dottore's laboratory.

Pierro looked back and stared at his rushing figure, before he continued his path towards his common room.

---

"Dottore, have you seen Y/N." Pantalone said right after he let himself in inside his laboratory.

The Doctor smiled completely unfazed at his fury.

"Yes... She is currently with me. Oh, but first. Let us have a small chat." Dottore requested before gesturing him to sit beside him on the couch.

Pantalone hesitantly sat beside him. A few moments of silence no one talked, and The Regrator decided to break it.

"Where is she?"

"Well, she is now stronger. That's should I say, and she changed... Thanks to me." Dottore calmly explained, not caring about Pantalone's burning gaze.

"What. Do. You. Mean?" The 9th Harbinger growled.

Dottore smirked before standing up, "I did a few... Experiments on her. She is so far one of my great inventions."

The midnight black haired man's eyes widen, standing up aswell.

His heart was beating fast, panicking.

"What...?"

The Doctor reached up on his pocket and brought out her vision.

"A Delusion will make her even more perfect." Dottore smirked off, before walking towards another room.

Pantalone panicked when he saw Y/N's vision on the Doctor's hands. He knew about what Dottore have done to his past experiments. And it was rather... Painful.

He followed the man to the other room, the smell of liquid and metal hits his nose.

He looked around and saw Dottore disappeared. He went around the room and saw someone on the ground, slouched.

It was Y/N.

He immediately rushed towards her, and soon his eyes widen in pain at her state.

She looked weaker, the tubes and needles pierced on her delicate skin.

"W-What... Snowflake..? Wake up." Pantalone called out, and started to shake her a bit.

A menacing laughed occured behind him, "She will not wake up, until I asked her too. I hope you don't mind. This will be temporary, I just need her to assist me for a bit."

Dottore explained as he gesture to her, "She will make us stronger. We could use her as a tool." He told Pantalone.

'A tool? No... This is not what I wanted.'

"I don't want her to be a tool for the fatui. She wanted to become an Adventurer." Pantalone snapped as he faced the masked man.

Dottore let out a scoff.

"Fine, don't use her as a tool. I'll be using her for now. Let me borrow this thing, okay?"

Who is thirsty for diluc? Check my profile ;)