Full story

"Finally."

The sound of the door closing shut echoed through the room. Swift hands grabbed onto the man's shirt.

Disrupting the pace of his breath, Taehyung clashed his mouth against Jungkook's lip. It was hard to name the predominant emotion laced behind the urgent kiss.

A mixture of longing and loving. Finding back to their safe place.

With a light chuckle Jungkook pulled back, wanting to see Taehyung's glistening eyes in the moonlight that sipped through the windows.

"I've missed you too."

In the time to come, both men laid on Taehyung's bed. Relishing the closeness of each other.

"Is Bam okay with the house?" Taehyung looked over to the baby monitor placed beside them.

"Yeah. I think so. It's a bit of a change for him but he was sleeping well when I left."

"Good…."

Jungkook knew all too well what Taehyung's fidgeting fingers meant. The way he nervously played with the duvet. The way his crotch subtlety inched closer to his thigh.

Being in somewhat of a soft dominant mood, Jungkook waited until Taehyung would get a bit more needy.

"So…" Taehyung's fingers danced lightly over Jungkook's chest, making the tiny hairs on his body rise. Taehyung's thumb ghosted over Jungkook's nipple, he could feel the pink bud hardening immediately at the soft touch.

Pressing his soft lips on his neck, he could hear him inhale sharply. He was aware that his intentions had been understood long ago, loving the way their silent agreement worked.

Deciding to continue playing the game, Taehyung's lips froze. Slowly removing himself. Placing his head on the man's chest, feeling each heartbeat vibrate through his body.
Jungkooks mouth went slightly agape. He had been so caught up in the feeling of Taehyung's lips that he almost felt like he had been in another dimension.

"Why did you stop?"

"Oh-" Taehyung met the man's eyes, eyelashes fluttering.
"-I didn't know if you were in the mood…"

He tried to look and sound as convincing as possible but seeing Jungkook's smirk he knew that he definitely had failed.

An almost dark chuckle left Jungkook as he grabbed onto Taehyung's body. Successfully pulling him onto his lap. Letting him feel the hardness through his boxers.

"When, have I ever, not been in the mood to be this close to you. To feel you." His hands rubbed softly at Taehyung's legs draped on the side of Jungkooks body.
"And when was the last time I said I wasn't in the mood for kisses?" Jungkook's eyebrows raised as Taehyung genuinely tried to think back to a time.

"I don't remember…"

"Exactly."

Taehyung was getting frustrated. Gently grinding over Jungkook's clothed cock. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle as he noticed how needy he was.

"Ah Jungkook please. Why are you teasing me!"

Taehyung joined Jungkook in his giggle. The atmosphere going from sensual and tense to loving and light.

"Maybe I have something planned for us…."

Taehyung's hips abruptly stopped. Eyes gleaming of hope.

"A suprise?"

"You could say that."

"What is it? What is it!" Taehyung playfully bounced up and down on him, determined to get Jungkook as worked up as him.