Chapter 12

"Who are you what are you doing in my home where is my daughter!" The man questioned his voice strained tired even. "Hello I came here on information that you weren't treating your daughter right so I wanted to see if I could help you," I said with a sickeningly sweet voice. Now the fun can start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

luz 

at this point he is starting to get on my nerves and simply trying to tire him out is not working like I planned it to. he was throwing spells left and right where I moved he followed ducking and running is no fun at all either; iv made a plan and all it took was an opening so I waited till I was able to put my plan In action. how did I get to him hurling spell after spell? 

"Who are you what are you doing in my home where is my daughter!" The man questioned his voice strained tired even. "Hello I came here on information that you weren't treating your daughter right so I wanted to see if I could help you," I said with a sickeningly sweet voice. Now the fun can start. "where is my child you kidnaper ". he yelled at me with suck anger you might just think he cared "she is somewhere safe you Joder enfermo". he looked at confused but I didn't give him time to think on that so I ran up to him fist heating up and crackling with purple lighting  and punched him right in the middle of his chest, I heard cracks when my fist connects and he went flying back hitting the wall behind him leaving an ident with his back 

I thought it was over and started to walk away from the wall. as I was walking I spell fled past my head with such speed that I felt my hair move slightly I turned around fast enough that the secant one was right in front of me I quickly used my lightning to teleport behind him he was holding his chest breathing heavy hunching over  with blood coming from his mouth "do you think one hit was going to stop me your going to have to rip my head of before I let you win like that you bitch". the way he said that made her realize he was not going to give up that easy. he drew a spell.

so that's how I got in this game of cat and mouse. he was still shooting spell after spell but I saw him slowing down and lag with how fast he can make his spell, and with closer inspecting I can see beads of sweat rolling down his face; I took my chance when he was in the middle of making his other spell I teleported onto of him garbed the top and bottom of his face and pulled.

throughout the house you can hear a loud crack with a dud sound following.

his body hit the floor after I rotated his head three hundred sixty degrees  i took my knife out and started to get to work.

no ones pov

luz walked out the house with some pep in her step smiling happily walking over to the girl she left by the tree, and picked up her sleeping frame the small girl seemed to still be sleeping so it wasn't a hard task. she walked to the emperor castle and slowly put the kid by the steeps and shoot her gun in the sky to get the guards attention, when she heard them coming she jumped in a nearby tree watching as they try to figure out the sound. they found the girl and brought her in and luz was already back the blight manor with a souvenir too.

with blood dripping in the ground as she walked up to the front gate of blight manor she carried in her right hand, the head of mr. Appleton.

657 words