Cesar x reader (fluff)

You were in the kitchen making some cookies. What type of cookies you ask? Chocolate chip of course! After when you were done you decided to eat one of them because you were hungry. But then you came to the thought of cesar. You thought he was pretty cute and his voice was cute as well. Could you be falling.. for cesar?? You denied that you were in love with cesar. You went to the couch on your phone scrolling through social media. And that was until cesar called. You were happy that cesar called you were squealing and all of that. You decided to answer cesars call. "Hey Y/N?" Cesar said on the phone. "Hi cesar" You said to cesar on the phone. "Do you mind if you come to my house for a moment? I have something special for you." Cesar said with a smile on his face. You were more excited than usual. "Of course i can!" You said with excitement. "Ok, be here at like 4:30" cesar said since the time was 3:46. "Ok i will!" You said with a smile on your face. The both of you hung up. You grabbed your pillow and started screaming into it. You were rolling around your bed and kicking your legs. You knew you were falling in love with cesar. *Ok.. Calm down y/n.. We gotta get ready..* you thought to yourself as you tried to calm down. You took a shower, putted some clothes on and ate some food before going to cesar. The time was 4:17. You went into your car and then drove to cesars place. After heading over to cesars place the time was 4:27. You went up to his front door and knocked on it. Cesar proceeds to open the door. "Glad you can come make it here Y/N!" Cesar said gladly with a smile on his face. You blush in rosy red. "Come inside Y/n! Make yourself at home!" Cesar said. You went into his place. His place was dark, black and bloody. It was not what you think it was. "Come into my room. I have something for you." Cesar said with a grin on his face. "Heh!.. Ok!.." You said with a nervous laugh. You and cesar went upstairs and his room looked pretty nice. But it was still dark in the room than outside. Cesar sat down on his bed. You sat down on his bed as well. "So um.. Y/n I've been meaning to ask you this for a little while now.." Cesar said with a shy voice. You tilted your head in confusion but your heart was still pounding in worry but in excitement as well. "Yea.. Whats up cesar?" You asked cesar. Cesar proceeds to stay quiet and he blush in deep rosy red. "Um.. Y/n..?" Cesar said with the rosy red blush all over his face. "Yes Cesar?" You said with more confusion. Cesar holds both of your hands. Could it be? Is this happening right now? Does he like you in.. A loving way? "Would you be my.." Cesar got nervous. He held his warm hands tight on your hands. He took a shot to say it to you. "Would you be my partner Y/N?" Cesar said. You were pretty flabbergasted on what he said. However, at the same time you felt loved. You nodded. "Of course i would cesar." You said with a lovely grin on your face. Cesar starts hugging you really tightly. The hug cesar was giving you was too tight for you. "Um.. Cesar you're squeezing me.." You said meanwhile being squished into cesars big and tight hug. "I'm sorry I didn't really know what to do! I mean, i didn't know how to react or anything!" Cesar said fast meanwhile he was blushing in super rosy crimson red. You chuckled. It went silent for a second. "So.. Do you maybe wanna cuddle Y/N?.." Cesar said while his head was turned to the wall and is fidgeting with his hands. "Sure my love" you said with a smile. You and cesar decided to do the big spoon little spoon type of cuddling. "I love you so much mi amor.." Cesar whispered with his tired voice. "I love you too my love" you whispered with your tired voice as well. And then you both fall asleep.

The end1!!1!