When they confess their feelings

Mao Mao:

He made a note to read upon and started walk up to you sweating whole time, he tried to form words but he kept stuttering before he looked at the note and confressed his feelings you and how he wanted to date you. If you said no he will be absolutely distraught walking away from you and going back home crying his heart out while eating icecream.

If you said yes he would be overjoyed hugging you and not letting go thinking that this is a dream.

Badgerclops:

He just walked up to you and confressed his feelings with full confidence and asked you out.
if you said no he'll be saddened but will still keep in contact with you. If you said yes he will hug you before you two go to your favourite restaurant.

Tanya:

When she tried to speak to you she acted slighty more nervous than usual before confressing her feelings towards you. If you decline she will take it well but now when you two are together there is now an awkward atmosphere for a few months after the confression.
If you said you felt the sameway she will pull you to the tightest hug you'll ever have.

Snugglemagne:

He wore his most fancyest clothes before walking up to you and confressing in the most over dramatic way possible singing a song about how much he loves you. If you decline then he will be totally heartbroken and start crying before running away to some place you can't see him in. If you said overjoyed and will start hugging you while listing off the things you do together.