[fifteen]

"Sure."

♡_______________♡

Heeseung walked over to Jay, staring at him with a gaze that could kill you right away.

"What is your problem, Jay?"

"What do you mean?" Heeseung laughs at him.

"You showed Hana a picture that was like, three years ago?"

"I didn't do anything." He scoffed.

"Stop lying! She started acting weird ever since you two came out of the bathroom!" Heeseung suddenly started shouting, making everyone in the room flinch.

"I don't know why, I pulled her into the bathroom to talk about something private and she started crying out of nowhere, saying that you kissed someone else!" Jay defended himself.

"I trust you." Heeseung sighed.

He didn't know where Hana got that picture from, or from who.
He remembers which picture she was talking about. It was with his second girlfriend, he didn't really love her very much. It was more like a dare.

"I need to talk to her." Heeseung whispered to himself and ran upstairs.

He opened every guest- and bedroom from Sunoo.

Now he stood in front of the last one.
He hears them talking inside, so they must be there. Heeseung tries to open the door just to find out it's locked.

"Please open the door!" He shouted and keeps knocking loudly.

Sunghoon opens the door, Heeseung almost punched him because he kept knocking and knocking.

"Can't you see we are busy?"

"Yeah, but please let me-" He looks to Sunghoon just to see his hair being messed up and him wearing his t-shirt wrong.

"What did you do?"

"It's none of your concern." Sunghoon let's out a cocky laugh, making Heeseung even more mad.

"Let me talk to her, now." He tried to go inside, but Sunghoon pushed him and closed the door, locking it right away.

Heeseung punched the door, making it swell a little bit.

He realized there was no use, so he went back downstairs, feeling more defeated than ever. He doesn't want to talk to Hana, she's probably just playing with him.

♡_______________♡

Hana woke up, still laying next to Sunghoon just like yesterday night. It was still early, so she decided to wake Sunghoon up and tell him goodbye.

She successfully woke him up, making him look at her with half closed eyes.

"Sunghoon, I couldn't stop thinking about Heeseung. It still hurts."

"I know, Hana, and I understand. But I kinda saved your ass last night."

"Seriously? I was so confused when you messed up your hair and suddenly took off your shirt just to wear it again, but the false way! I saw you almost naked, my god." Sunghoon laughed.

"You liked it, didn't you?" He smirked at her and winked.

"Stop."

"Alright, alright. But you still said that Jake said something suspicious, what was it?"