One week has passed since high school started and I can say that every day I'm becoming a little more comfortable with talking to almost everyone.
By almost I mean the people who laugh at your every motion,who laughs at the way you talk, the way you dress,the way you are being.
But I tried not to let those thoughts bring me down, instead I tried being calm and friendly to everyone while also making a good impression.
Now that went well, but, who Danielle and me didn't make a good impression on was definitely our Latin teacher.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate that teacher, yet. But every time Dani asks me what the 4'11 teacher wrote on the black board because she says she's half blind, she always looks at us as if we were talking about something that wasn't Latin. Sure, we do get bored and play tic tac toe on a random sheet of paper but doesn't everyone get bored?

Back on the topic, the teacher is short, and that's ok. What's noT okay is the fact that she only uses the half bottom part of the black board. Meaning that you either ask someone to lower their head or you just look like an imbecile while moving your head in circles since you're trying to decipher what the teacher wrote on the blackboard.
Oh but that's not all that's interesting about Latin classes... No,no,no, I think this is even more interesting.

Basically, the class is divided in 2 columns, each with 2 seats. In the last 6 seats on the right there are Paulina and Natalie, Danielle and me, and Paul and Alex. On the first few classes I didn't notice anything, I was just following the class. But one time Dani silently called me, discretely looked at the 2 girls in the front, then at the 2 boys behind us and looked at her hand signaling me to look at it too.
Her index finger and middle finger that were separated slowly got closer signaling that they were maybe flirting.

And me, being the big brained woman I am, didn't get it at first. But as soon as I got what she was trying to tell me...
I bet you never imagined someone's eyes go as big as the ones I had at the moment. It actually wasn't such a big deal but at the moment it seemed like she created a new maths formula, and thank god she didn't. But looking back at it, I should've realised the moment these two girls asked the boys behind us what time it was.

...

After school ended I came back home and did my homework only to be bombarded by my classmates text messages. They weren't really serious, the only serious message was the one asking what we had to do for tomorrow and the rest were a bunch of memes and stickers sent by the the others. A tradition we quickly picked up though was the joke of the day that was created by Laura, another friend I quickly made just because we both like caothic memes and Shrek.
After that I just ate dinner and went to sleep.