Note? Note.

Author's Note

___

Heya!

After considering whether or not to continue this, I decided that I will! 

Since the first airing of InuYasha, I have been a fan of the SessRin ship and some of the audience's perception of their relationship as a fatherly affection never quite sat well with me. In the story, their connection felt deeper than the familial façade that most people assumed. Fortunately, I wasn't alone! When Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon was released, it officially confirmed their romantic relationship as canon. Yay!

I couldn't help but think, "Well, what do you know? I was right all along. There had always been a romantic relationship between them. Hehe." Because despite Sesshomaru's stoic and indifferent demeanor, he genuinely cared for Rin. In fact, he saved her from death twice, once in the mortal realm and the other time in the underworld when he almost completed the Meido Zangetsuha (InuYasha, episode 176). 

By the way, I want to emphasize that these are purely my humble opinions. If you see Sesshomaru as a father figure to Rin, there's absolutely no problem with that. Please don't come at me. :)

I have also read numerous fanfiction stories about Sesshomaru and Rin, and many of them were quite satisfying. When Yashahime aired, I was mesmerized by Sesshomaru's eagerness to save Rin, that I just had to write a story based from their relationship. And here it is!

Alongside my other story, Flowers of the Sun, please expect occasional delays in updates due to my tight schedule. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused. I have a lot on my plate right now, and my thesis is already haunting me. Huhu. Nevertheless, I will do my best to write whenever I have some free time (if I ever have any). If you find yourself bored while waiting, why not give my other fanfiction stories a try? (Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, lol.)

Lastly, writing this novel will undoubtedly be a rollercoaster ride. I have the entire plot mapped out in my mind; the only challenge is putting it into words, chapter by chapter. Initially, I anticipate this story will consist of around 20-30 chapters (though I'm not entirely sure).

Now that everything is clear and settled, if you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them.

And now, I'll stop talking.

___