Silver Moon

Introduction

___

Synopsis

Years have slipped away since the cataclysmic event that altered their destinies, and Sesshomaru now stands on the precipice of the modern realm, driven by an unyielding determination to rectify the lingering crisis that plagues them. Meanwhile, Rin lived a seemingly ordinary life as a young woman, her innocence sculpted into a resilient fortitude that belies her tender years.

Yet they found themselves, eye-to-eye, in the four corners of the room with the air heavy with unspoken emotions. As Sesshomaru opens his mouth to convey his intentions, Rin's voice cuts through the silence, her words landing like shards upon his heart.

"Tough luck," she remarks, her gaze unwavering. And then, in a single breath, she utters the words that strike him unexpectedly. "Demon dog." 

And he couldn't help but let a small smile form on his lips.

Genre + Rating

PG-18. May include explicit language and mature content.
Romance, Teen Fiction, General Fiction, Fan Fiction, Adventure

___

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in
any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

___

Character Reference

Rin

Sesshomaru 

___

Book Cover

The cover was made by yours truly, except the picture of Sesshomaru. I want to give credits to the rightful owner for the image, which I found in Google. 

___

___

Author's Note

Thoughts about the story are highly acceptable, if you have problems about the story: plot, characters, arcs, flow, and such, please let me know. But be more constructive about the comments. Insensitive and offensive words, phrase, etc. will not be tolerated. Smiley face inserted.

___