Promise

"Now No. 27 from the Together team has the ball he is now running towards the opponent goal keeper yes yes come on now No. 27 is nearing towards the opponent goalkeeper and ready to ki- OMG GOAL GOAL and with that we can say the Together team is winning today's match with 4-5 ...." The commentator continued reporting adding extra pitch to his already high voice about Together team winning the football match after the final goal, the audience already hooting, some dancing, some shouting in happiness after an intense neck to neck session after both the team reached 4-4 at a tie. The winner team ran towards each other hugging, slapping, crying, giving praise to each other.

Victory sounds filled the entire campus in joy and happiness in every corner of the field as it was indeed a special moment at the moment for every one.

It was an inter-college football match competition and the team they were playing against were the all time winner since last six years. In the beginning they were really the best players without using any dirty but it changed after two years when one of their teammate was badly injured due to car accident while driving drunk and he was sued from playing anymore which brought hindrance to their teams reputation, so they started to threaten or just use misuse of their well known reputation for being the best players for two years in any and every match but this time it happened opposite their method did not work like they thought they did try many methods to back the together team away.

Other team members including the guides and the teachers ran towards the field to praise their students for their first victory in the last ten years which were few as maximum teachers did not believe that if they would ever make it after their first game like always and to the finals they did not even think it.

Except their only coach in the entire college who was seated where the other team members were seated few minutes before and just smiled proudly at them looking from afar  Feeling contended on his own self and his students. Feeling too much happy that he felt the urge to cry and so he did he cried. Unknown to him someone was running towards him with full speed leaving every one behind in middle of the field until he was tackled under him with force in the process of hugging him on the ground.

"P' Bright we won we won" the boy chanted while hugging him more tightly unaware of the hatred looks they were getting from many and also someone.

"Yes we won Win" Bright repeated laughing contented patting the laters head with his right hand and drawing him more close towards him wrapping his left hand around his waist tightly then rubbed his eyes filled with water on the latters wet jersey.

Bright Vachirawit Chivaree, twenty seven years old, one of the scholarship student of XXX University presently the coach of the same University for the last four years now. He can be very cold person any one have ever seen in their life and the warmest person any one have ever imagined it depends on place and situation like now.

"Swadeekha" a petite blonde woman in May be in her thirties but with the make up she tried to look twenties which failed miserably wearing the black dragon team jersey with a short skirt upto his thigh making her look like a jar full of pickles.

Both the boys perked up their attention to her. Win wanted to detach himself from his coach but Bright was too comfortable to let go so he hugged the boy more tightly to keep him in place and just propped himself up a little off the ground to sit on and Win sitting on his lap in straddling position with his arms and legs wrapped around him.

"Waddee how may I help you miss?" Bright asked using his coldest tone which can make any one feel an unknown fear creeping through them which is not different this time too. He did not feel any right vibes from the lady.

"I-I .... I know I support my college team a-as a teacher b..but I really like the way your students played. Th-they were unbeatable from the beginning" she finished her praising after a lot of stammering after the impact of Bright's voice.