Wangxian wedding 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤🎉🌈

After the wedding of  jiang  lan xichen and jiang cheng yating went to celestial as she have so many paperwork to do . Jiang cheng and jiang lan xichen were happy that atleast she attend their wedding and give them her blessing. Others also understand her dince she is the heir of celestial mountain.

Wei ying was little angry and upset with his sister that she will not spend some time with him. Yating promise him that she will come one week before his and wangji wedding so that they spend some time together might go picnic together with all of them. Wei ying was happy that his sister will be in his wedding but deep in heart he also want his grandma to come in their wedding and give them blessing.

🌼In gusu🌼

two people at the back of hill. They were playing with rabbits and laying in the grass. Yes they were lan zhan and wei ying.

 Yes they were lan zhan and wei ying

( imagine there is no winter coat )

wei ying: lan zhan i love you~~😍❤

Lan zhan: love wei ying too. he kissed wei ying in his lips.

Wei ying: lan zhan i hope grandma will attend our wedding .

Lan zhan: she might come to oyr wedding you know already she is not free she need to manage whole celestial mountain.

Wei ying: mnn
They just hug each other and lan zhan comforting wei ying. like this only 1 week was left for thei wedding and as yating have promised she came before their wedding.

All the three couple and one singles ass and one long distance lover went to the picnic In yumeng lotus pier as that place was best it was not too cold nor too Hot. They took different types of food And also yanli made lotus root and  pork rib soup.   jin zixuan and madam jin left their son with there nanny in lotus peir. They  were  enjoy alot like riding the boat in pond with different colour of lotus.

 They  were  enjoy alot like riding the boat in pond with different colour of lotus

only wangxian imagine and in other  jin zixuan and jin yanli.

Everyone was enjoying their moments with their lover except our bro sis duo😁. And making memory with eachother. Lateron everyone started to splash water on each other. soon they were wet they went to change  their clothes.