The Grand Reopening of the Daycare

Art credit: 🎩Jennifer Fazbear🎩 on Twitter

The next day

Five AM at Fazbear Entertainment's Pizzaplex Daycare.

Micheal went straight to the daycare, he had three hours to get the puppet up and ready for the daycare. "Sun! Where the fudge did you put Security Puppet!?" Micheal yelled, he figured quite quickly that Sun can't stand cursing and Moon enjoys it. Sun ran over, his bells loud as hell "Jesus your bells are loud" Micheal commented, "She's over there!" Sun said smiling and pointed to a corner with the Puppet in the box covered in drawings by Sun, "Thanks Sunny." Micheal groaned and walked over, taking the drawings off carefully and opening the box. 

"Wakey Wakey Puppet, you've got work to do." He gently said as a Puppet animatronic sat upwards and waved. "This isn't the restaurant you ran.." they mumbled, "Your right on that, but your on security duty. Make sure every kid is safe inside once we hit 8 alright?" The puppet nodded and stood up out of their box and walked towards the entrance. 

"It's 5am Micheal sir, why are we getting ready so early?" Sun asked, "Can you go set up the puppet show sun? I'm going to go make sure Bon-Bon, Bonnet and Fred are up." Sun excitedly nodded and ran towards a little table setting up a small curtain and etc. Micheal walked to the parts and service, Yenndo had hid with the arrival crew for Bonnet so he immediately noticed the endoskeleton animatronic talking to Funtime Freddy and Bonnet, Bon-Bon.

Micheal walked over and started to lecture everyone on their jobs for the day, "Oh right Yenndo, there's some Freddy endoskeletons under the Pizzaplex if you want to hide there during the day!" Yenndo shrugged and walked towards the parts and service doors while Sun was distracted. Micheal got Funtime Freddy outside and set him up with Sun for the puppet shows, "Oh right Sun, I fixed the virus in Moon last night we had a fun time talking while he followed me and guided me through the playground. It was a virus I'm similar with, as a old Technician." Sun jumped with joy.

—One Hour Later—

Micheal ran around in front of the daycare trying to get this banner up, but he is not tall enough to reach above. "New guy?" Roxanne Wolf said behind him, scaring the shit out of him. Micheal screamed and looked behind him, Glamrock Chica and Roxanne Wolf, "Do you need help?" Chica asked, "Yes." Micheal said a bit embarrassed for being caught off guard. 

Chica smiled and ran over holding up one side of the Grand reopening banner as Roxanne held the other, "Perfect thank you guys!" Micheal exclaimed, "You really do treat us like we're people, thank you for it! We're to used to adults treating us like only programming." Chica exclaimed. Micheal nodded.

"I know what you mean. My father and his friend strived to make Fazbear Entertainment animatronics human like with self made personalities and emotions." Micheal said smiling, "Wait what!?" Roxanne yelled, "My Father is William, one of the original creators of Fazbear entertainment. I grew up watching him make animatronics." Chica was shocked. Her beak agape.

"I thought all the aftons were dead?..." Chica said her voice going silent. Micheal nodded, "I saw your guy's programming you all have heat seeking—" "Not everyone does." Roxanne interrupted, "I knew you were dead, you didn't have anything making your body warm." Micheal was intrigued, "Hm?" He looked at Roxanne listening to her. Roxanne held up his hand, "I can see like a X-ray on a normal human but with you I just see a endoskeleton." Micheal smirked, "My father made human like endoskeletons so I use one to help me move around. I'm still light as fuck though!" He exclaimed and walked back into the daycare, "it's six am Sun, how's the daycare looking?" He yelled down into the kids zone where Sun put a thumbs up towards him.

Micheal sighed with a smile and helped clean up the check in desk and arts and crafts area, Sun isn't allowed to leave the daycare and barely leaves the little kid zone with the ballpit and everything else so Micheal takes care of the older kid areas, and spots Sun doesn't enjoy. The daycare door opened, "We're not open yet—" Micheal was cut off looking up at the door to see someone who could help out, a spirit.

Word Count: 734