Day Eight - Corn Maze - D, D, &... A D?

This one-shot proudly hails from the universe of Dusk, Dawn, and... A Dilaphosaurus?

If you haven't watched Camp Cretaceous, or Big Hero 6, it should be fine.

Just six campers fighting for their lives on a dinosaur island.

Nothing big or life-threatening or anything!

If you do want to check out our story, "Dusk, Dawn, and... A Dilaphosaurus?" I'm very sorry to tell you that it's not finished, and probably won't be for a while, as I've lost most of my inspiration.

But if you're okay with unfinished stories, by all means, go check it out!

Anyway, this is just a random little blurb.

"I've heard that talking out loud helps you sleep. So, talk to me. What do you miss about home?"

Hiro said, looking sideways and Wanda from his position on the couch.

She smiled wistfully, looking at the ceiling.

"I miss my dad... and my room. 

I hung up these tacky old cat posters, but it just calms me down somehow... and I miss Friday nights. 

Dad and I would order pizza and watch a movie every Friday night, and it was always a blast. 

I miss the festivals that our town would hold... they had this huge corn maze grown one year for fall... I almost got lost.

I miss the hot cocoa I would get every morning on my way to my job.

There was this awesome little coffee shop that made THE BEST hot cocoa you'll ever have! 

Like, I'm not even joking, the stuff was heavenly!

And I miss playing video games and getting stuck on this one level.

I'd call Dad to come and help me get unstuck, and he'd end up taking over the controller, and we'd play-fight over it for a bit, and it'd turn into wrestling."

Wanda laughed at the memory, getting lost in the past.

"That was before we moved, back when we still lived in our old house."

Her eyelashes started to flutter and her voice grew quieter.

"Back before Dad had to work every day to pay."

Wanda's eyelashes dropped fully and she started to slide into sleep, a smile still on her face.

"Back when life was simple and fun."

She opened them again, forcing herself to stay awake, and turned over to look at Hiro.

"What do you miss?"

Hiro smiled.

"I miss school, however hard that is to believe.

I miss my Aunt Cass, and my friends, Fred and Wasabi.

I miss Honey Lemon and Go-Go, and my room, and my robots.

But most of all, I miss Baymax.

And of course, I miss Tadashi too, but it's okay now."

Hiro glanced over at Wanda and saw her asleep, a tiny string of drool coming from her mouth and a small smile on her face.

He smiled gently and pulled the blanket over her, then leaned down and brushed some hair from her face.

"Good night Wanda-Kat."

Some short, sweet, and fluffy adorableness for you, because I love writing it!

Lucky said to push yourself out of your comfort zone.

Yeah, but then my writing will be crap! I mean, could you see me writing a horror story or something?

I could imagine it.

Ugh, never mind.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Comment if you want horror content >:D

No, no, don't do that!

Peace Out!

-GV & Vlee