🥀 Home 🥀

King_cloudy For this idea (and for the next two as well-)

A/N:
Smut: 🥀
Fluff:❤️
Angst: 🖤 and/or 💔

Quackity POV:

"But where's dad?"

"Home soon hopefully."

"Ok.."

"Now, off to bed Fundy."

"Awe.. I'm 14! I should get to choose my own times!"

"Yea and your dad insisted on you going to bed before 12:00, it's 11:30pm."

"Ten more minutes?"

"You asked that thirty minutes ago."

"Oh-"

"Yea. Now, bed Fundy."

"Fineeee"

"Thank you." I went to open his bedroom door and closed it behind him before heading back to lay on the couch.

The door creaked open 25 minutes later. I knew who it was and I stood up.

"Hey, Schlatt."

I was ignored. Fun. I went to turn around. I think he heard me sigh as I stood straight up as if to leave.

As quickly as I was away from the walls I was back against it. With my hands pinned above my head. "Hey feathers~"

"Hey." He smirked. Oh don't worry I'm doing this so he goes harder on me. "How was your day~?"

"Fine I guess."

"Hm. Was it bad or?"

"No it was good."

"I could make it better~"

"Schlatt, your drunk. Go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning."

I kinda want him to rail me. Usually I don't. But for some reason.. hm. I stared at him. I was trying to turn away so I don't have the smell of alcohol in my face this whole time. "Come on~ not even one round~?"

I stared at him. God he looked hot. His coat off. His dress shirt basically almost fully unbuttoned, his tie messed up.

My suit was in perfect condition. However I knew that'd change soon. Real soon. "No. Now, bed."

"Awwwww, please~?"

"No." I knew he was getting needy, but that's not my problem. I closed my eyes, hoping he'd leave. He didn't. He kissed me instead. It's what I wanted in the first place. I kissed him back, trying to get my wrists out of his grasp.

He let go and I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling him closer. It's moments like these where I don't mind the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

He rubbed his hands against my waist. I kept kissing him, putting my arms around his neck. I love him. I really do. He just gets a bit.. much sometimes. But luckily, for tonight. He's not going to rough. "What do you say we take this to the bedroom darling~?" I was out of breath. "Y-Yea." I mangend to get an answer out of me.

He grabbed my arm and led me to our bedroom. I sat down, my back leaning against the Backbord with pillows between it and my back, and a LOT of pillows, why do we own so many? I wish I knew.

I spread my legs open and waited. Until he was face to face with me, his shirt was on the floor.

He rubbed my thigh, slowly taking off my pants. He threw the rest of my clothes and his on the floor. He sat down beside me, still kissing me, I went into the position he was in earlier.

I broke the kissing for a bit. "Darling?"

"Y-Yea?"

He smirked and grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him. "Your doing the work, I'm gonna sit here and watch your body bounce on my dick."

I did just that. I started slow. "Ah~!" I went faster as time went on. And eventually I went the speed he wanted. He grabbed my waist and didn't move he just sat there. "Go faster darling~"

"T-this is as fast as I can-can g-go~!"

"Then let me help you~" he moved my body up and down faster. "Daddy~!"

"That's right darling, what's my name~?" He started biting my neck. "DADDY~!!!"

"Good Boy." I kept going until we both came. He picked me up and hugged me. "I'm exhausted.."

"I know darling, I know you are."

Next day

I woke up. I remembered what happened and I sat up. "If you wanna see if you can stand, knock yourself out feathers."

"I can stand!"

"HAHAHA! No you can't." I stood up and immediately fell. Schlatt caught me in his arms. "Mmmmm. I hate it when your right."

"Mhm."

And then there was Fundy in the back.

"AAAAAAAA GOD DAMNIT AT LEAST CHECK TO SEE IF IM ASLEEP!"

I laughed. "SORRY!!"

"I DONT EVEN WANNA HEAR IT FROM YOU.. I WANNA HEAR IT FROM DAD."

I looked at Schlatt. "SORRY FUNDY!"

"NOW YOU CAN TALK TO ME, BOTH OF YOU."

779 words :]