Her brother?

El pov

I sat down on my bed thinking about the Lab and my brothers and sisters that all had died just because of the guy I trusted. Henry. Also known as 001. Until my thoughts ran to the oldest out of all us children 000, he was the oldest but none of us younger ones were allowed to see him nor be in the same room as us. The only reason we knew about him is because of how many times he tried escaping his room just to talk too Henry "EL DINNER IS READY" I was snapped out of my thought by joyce yelling my name for dinner.

I got up and walked down the stairs looking out the window it being dark out and a massive rain storm making it almost impossible to go outside and not get cover in rain water "thanks for the food" I sit down and started eating. I finished eating and sat down in the living room, after a few minutes I got a werid feeling like I needed to go outside and find something. Or someone.

??? Pov

I started breathing heavily as I stop by a tree to take a brake from running in the massive storm "I need to find somewhere and fast" I started walking slowly nearing the end of the god forsaken forest I've been running in for 3 days and hiding in "fuck my vision is getting blurry" I make ur outside the forest and see a house but before I can move one more mussel in my body I fall to the group my vision going black.

El pov

I look out the window as a see someone walk out the forest getting my attention then the fall to the ground unconscious "WILL JOHNATHAN MOM COME HELP ME SOMEONE IS UNCONSCIOUS OUTSIDE" I run outside and towards the  male on the ground as the others run towards me "let's bring him inside he will get sick otherwise" Johnathan picked up the male and helped carry him inside.

The h/c male was asleep resting in my bed as the others and Steve+Robin ect showed up "Do you even know who he is?" "No we don't he just walked out the forest" I looked down at the h/c male's wrist and saw a familiar tattoo "000" I say in shock "what?" I turn to them still in shock "he's from the lab" they all gave this kinda freacked out type face towards him "he's fine guys I remember him" as we were talking the h/c male slowly woke up.

000 pov

I woke up and looked at everyone that was in the room and sat up quickly "hey the guys awake" I look at the tall curly haired name that said that and sent an extreme vibration to his head making him grab his head and fall to the ground in pain "HEY STOP HE'S OK 000 STOP" I stopped and turned to the girl that was calling my name  "who are you?!" She rolls up her sleeve and shows her wrist the numbers 011 tattooed on permitly.

"I'm sorry for um.....attacking you umm? " the curly haired male looked at me "Eddie my name is Eddie and don't worry dude you were just scared" I nodded and looked to the others who were still sceptical if I was good or not "I won't hurt you guys unless you hurt me first"

[Time skip]

I sat down as everyone was talking about random things as I was focused on keeping myself from blled due to over using my powers but failed making my eyes bleed and for me to lose my voice dustin instantly noticed and yelled "OMG ARE YOU OK?! DUDE YOUR EYES ARE BLEEDING" I sigh and nod rubbing the blood pouring out my eyes "that a lot of blood...." I wave my hand trying to sign for them not to worry and to just ignore it but they didn't listen as hopper got up to get me a napkin for clean the blood up.

(𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖)

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪" they looked at me confused until Robin noticed I was signing "guys he's using sign language" suddenly my head started hurting really bad as things started spinning everything slowly turning darker as a flesh like opening appeared on the wall slowly Henry walked out and kneeled in front of me holding my face "come eithe brother" trusting him I stood up and followed him.

El pov

We all sat in horror as m/n's eyes rolled into the back of his head and a portal to the upside down appeared, suddenly m/n was gone and see with the portal the only thing left behind was a puddle of red and black goo where m/n was before dissapering

Thanks for reading I hope y'all like it so far 🚪🚶‍♂️ I'll be updateing less mainly because I have zero ideas on what to write and just being busy with school (along with spending time with my bf 🙋‍♂️) anyways have a nice day/night I'll see you next chapter byeee

[Words: 864]

Her Brother? (stranger things x male reader)  [Discontinued?]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara