♥︎ 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜♡

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜

𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵

I felt a pair of warm hands grab my waist.
It's was nanami, he pulled me back a little so our bodies were touching as he gave me a slow passionate kiss on the neck, his warmth sent chills down my spine. "Good morning love, how did you sleep?" he whispered in my ear with his deep low voice, just hearing his voice gave me butterflies. I didn't respond to him I just stood there in his hands as I finished making my fruit salad I was gonna have for breakfast. He slowly wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me tighter, I could feel the outline of his member (I'm sorry saying dick just feels weird) against my ass, he wasn't hard or anything it was just there. I stopped cutting up the fruit for a moment and waited for him to say something. "Playing the quiet game I see, " he finally spoke, I didn't respond. He chuckled lightly "you weren't so quiet last night" he said as he let go of me and kissed me swiftly on the forehead, then walked away like nothing happened.

"God I hate him, jerk" I mumbled...

You probably wanna know what happened

Well...It started around 10 pm, it was late, I should have been home by that time, but he insisted I stay the night and watch a movie.

Everything was and fine until an intimate scene came on in the movie, he glanced at me and cleared his throat, It was obvious what he was hinting at.

Considering you to were cuddled up next to each other it was hard to ignore him, so why not play a little game~
I took my hand off the tub of ice cream and put it on his thigh, I felt him pull his leg away from me.

10:30pm

"Kento, we shouldn't even be doing this", you paused " we shouldn't have even started this...We're just friends after all" you mumbled bashfully. He has you pinned beneath him on the couch. He stared into your eyes with a burning passion, "y/n you've always been more then friend, and your so much more than a one night stand. " he confessed. You could feel every breath he took, "Y/n let's stop pretending we don't love each other, and just face this burning passion between us"

You couldn't respond, all you could do it just look at him dumbfounded.

"Oh don't tell me your speech less now" he whispered

"Kento..." You muttered. You wanted him, of course you did, who didn't want him, you would sleep with him every day if you could.
You moved your hips in a side to side motion
Signalling him to hurry the fuck up.

"I'm gonna ruin you." He whispered in your ear just before picking you up and caring to your his bed room.

He threw you on the bed as he passionately began to kiss you. Slowly, first your lips then your neck. Next was your chest, soon he was down to your belly, as he slowly make his was to your thighs. And your.... Well you know.

He slowly slides off his shirt and begin to get to "work" as one might call it. And just know he a God at his job he knew exactly what he was doing, let's just say nanami was no idiot when it came to eat one out.

You tried to stay quiet as nanami enjoyed his meal, but that would be extremely hard considering how good he was it. "Fuck, kento" you moan, it wasn't a loud over dramatic moan, it was a soft quiet one, a real moan as one might call it.
You grabbed nanami beautiful blonde hair,to signal him you were close. He began to go slower now, and starting to focus more on clit. You could feel the knot but you knew he wouldn't let you release, well a lest just yet~

"You taste amazing, love" nanami whispered, as he stood up and licked his lips.

"Nanami? " you questioned at his sudden disappearance, "shhhh don't worry love I'm not done yet" he whispered as he places a soft kisses on your lips, doing so he slowly slid one finger in you, you slightly gasped doing so broke the kiss between you too.

Nanami begin to slowly move his finger in out, witch didn't really have much effect on you. "Do you how you always do." You commanded, and so he did, sliding a nother finger inside and began to curl his fingers in you. "Like this love?" He asked even though he knew he doing good. "Mmm yeah" you admitted.
He played around with you for a few minutes before he felt your walls clinch around his fingers, your breathes got heavy as you feel yourself getting closer and closer but once again, nanami wouldn't let you release. " not yet baby just wait" he smiled. This was probably one of his favorite things to do with you.

Make you wait.

"Kento" you whimpered still wanting more of him, "hush be good girl and wait here" he said walking away leaving you help less.

Seconds later you fell something cold on your special little "area"
You gasped from shocked of the item on you. Nanami quickly covered your mouth and turned the vibrator up.

You were a moaning mess at that point, nanami continue to tease and over stimulate you, but you loved it. He fucking knows you love it.

Kento moved his hand from your mouth for a second so you could catch you breath, "mm.. Fuck. Kento, please" you look submissively at him panting

"Shut up." he said flatty

"Kenny please" you whispered just waning to release at least just once.

"What did I just say. " now he was looking directly in your eyes, you could see both the love and lust he had for you.You knew when you gave you that look he was not gonna stop still sun rise, but you would expect that from a guy like him.

He continued to stare into your (e/c) eyes and he turned the vibrator up to the highest it could go, he felt a knot from in your stomach form, meaning you were ready to release.
And he knew.

But this time, he did not remove the vibrator.
Instead he lend in started to kiss you passionately, it was getting harder to kiss him back as got ready to cum.
You twitched from the vibrator pleasure witch made you gasped and that gave nanami the chance to slide his tongue into your mouth

Seconds you later you finally released and nanami parted his mouth from yours, a string of saliva followed.

"I am the only on that will ever make you feel this good. do you understand."

------------------------○----------------------------

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴.. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵!

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘱𝘵2 🤭

𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘺𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘴𝘴, i when over a few times to make sure it was good

✧༺♥༻✧
1189 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴