Chapter 2: The Unexpected Arrival and Battle

Now we see Bennett waking up when he heard someone screamed in the morning

Shido: Aw yes!! I completed it!!

Bennett swung the door open at Shido's room

Bennett: Can you please be quiet!! It's early in the morning!!

Shido: Ah sorry... I won't do it again...

Bennett scanned Shido's condition and looks like he pulled an all nighter playing a visual novel game

Bennett: I gotta thank you for waking me up this early. But please keep your voice down.

(Time skip) Location: Raizen High

Now we see Shido moving on to Phase 2 of his training now he was given orders to make Okamine Tamae fall in love, before he could begin Bennett called Ms.Okamine to try his luck if he can make her fall in love with him he expected to fail but the out come was not what he expected.

Bennett: Hey Sensei!! I have something to talk about!

Tamae: Um, Agatsuma-kun, what did you want to talk about?

Bennett: Well.. um... "What are you hesitating for, me! Quit being a wuss already and say it!"

Tamae: Wh-what's the matter.

Bennett: S-sensei, your clothes you are wearing are really cute!

Tamae: A-are they?, Im flattered.

Bennett: Yeah, they really suits you, And your hairstyle, and those glasses, those stockings, those shoes and even that class register too. "What am i even saying?!"

Tamae: Um?, Agatsuma-kun?

Bennett: "I went over the top now she's going to look at you like your losing your mind?!"

Tamae: May i go now?

Bennett: Uh... Um... "She's leaving!! Now it's not the time to panic looks like im switching to Plan B!"

Bennett: 'breathes deeply', To tell you the truth, ever since i transferred my second year here, I've started enjoying coming to school a lot more.

Tamae: Have you?, That's good to hear.

Bennett: I've enjoyed it because you became my homeroom teacher, after all, you've been the love.

Ms.Okamine skipped a beat and was blushing

Tamae: What are you saying? We can't be together like that, though im happy to know you feel that way.

Bennett: "it's working!, Okay i just have to keep this up!" I'm serious. I'm serious about you. I want to marry you.

Tamae: You were... serious?

Ms.Okamine's eyes brightens and was leaking some sort of aura and blushing hard, and she grabbed Bennett's blazer.

Tamae: Really?, You do realize by the time you're old enough to get married, I'll be in my 30's, don't you?, Are you okay with that?, Will you come meet my parents and ask for my hand in marriage?!, Do you mind becoming their son-in-law?!, Once you graduate, will you

Bennett: "Grandpa you said it was effective, maybe it was too effective!!!, I need to apologize and get out of here!!"

Tamae: We'll have two kids, one boy and a girl, one year apart!

Bennett: I'm sorry sensei! Im not ready to go that far after all!

Bennett then noticed Shido and grabs him and ran away but she couldn't hear what he said and keeps talking.