PROLOGUE

Snap....

Kiyotaka POV

Huh? Where am I ?

The last thing I remember is that I was sitting in the class but now here I am in a theatre which has a large amount of seats.

I then heard voices behind me and turned around to see other people.

There were people from the whole school. I also saw Horikita Manabu and Tachibana-senpai. The teachers were also present with the two chairmans.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun do you know where we are ?"

As I was observing around was stopped by the sound of Horikita.

Kiyotaka: "I don't know"

My attention was suddenly grabbed by someone standing in front of the screen. It was a mysterious man wearing a hoodie.

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen."

"My name is AP, I know that some of you are scared and shocked but please calm down and don't be afraid. I am the one who summoned you all here."

Mashima-Sensei: " What do you mean summoned ?"

AP: " It means that I have teleported you all here. If you want to go back, sit down on your seats and watch a few things that have happened in the shadows without your knowing."

Ike: " Huh!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

Random Defect: " Yeah what do you mean by without our knowing!."

Hirata: " Can you tell us that what kind of events are we talking about and who is this person ?"

AP: " You will see." He looked at me with a grin on his face.

*Sigh* my peaceful life is coming to an end.

Sakayanagi: ('so it's about him huh ? It'll be interesting. Let's see how will handle this fufu.')

Ryuuen: ('so it's about that monster let's see what kind of things he has done kukuku')

Both Ryuuen and Sakayanagi are looking at me with a smile/smirk on their face.

Horikita: " What are you going to do now Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: " I don't know "

Matsushita: (' if it's about Ayanokouji-kun I may be able to get some information about him')

Kushida: (' SHIT! what will I do if he reveals that ')

AP: " All of you sit down on the chairs please "

I went and sat along with my friends.
Horikita went and sat in front of me and Kei sat along with her friends.

AP: " let the reactions begin "

End of Prologue.

It's my first time writing this so if there are any mistakes I sincerely apologise.