Part 1- Coincidence or Fate?

Y/n's POV

After delivering food to a little highschooler who probably shouldn't have been up this late, I was driving to pick up some chick fila for some guy named Max. Still thinking about the teen who had me bring food to his window, I mindlessly followed the gps until I got to a familiar house. "Haven't I delivered food here before? ..Huh, what a coincidence..." I grab the food from the passenger's seat, and walk up to the front door. After ringing the bell, I stand for a bit before hearing faint yelling, before an average sized, brown haired guy comes up to the door. "Order for Max?" "Yup, that's me" he replies with a smile. I hand him his food and wave by as I walk to my car. He was cute, maybe a little basic, but he had an adorable little smile while confirming his name. As I continued doordashing for the night this "Max" guy stayed on my mind, taking up my entire headspace. It would be kinda cool to get his order again sometime, maybe I would have the balls to ask for his number.

Pezzy's POV
I hear the doorbell ring and yell to Droid that the food I ordered us is here. It came pretty quickly, so I was a little surprised but the app confirmed it was here. I walk downstairs and kind of recognize the guy standing there. He's been our dasher at some point before, kind of funny that he's here again. I thought about mentioning it, but decided against it as I opened the door. "Order for Max?" they ask me, and for a moment I'm slightly weirded out by the use of my real name, but I smile and say "Yup, that's me". He hands me my food and I go to say thanks but he's already getting back into his car. Honestly, the guy is pretty cute, his hair looked super soft, I had to fight the urge to touch it. I've only recently shown interest in guys, but this definitely confirmed my interest. The dude was cute, and I was most definitely attracted to him. I wonder if there's a chance he could doordash my food again. The chances are low, but there's still a chance.. Oh well, who knows.