the beginning

The beginning

It was the night before Master Chen's big day. I and Skylor are the daughter of Master Chen. Skylor and I have elemental powers, but our father does not. Our mother did, her powers have passed to Skyler and I'd never discovered them all along. 

Skylor has the power of absorption. That means she can master the Powers of other elements and then she has them. I have all the powers of all masters that exist and existed. Plus, a course taught me a new force, the dark force. 

I was very happy that I learned that power because now I have extra power. When we had to get together to discuss what we should do one more time. I've been given the task of stopping anyone who knows our plan. Skylor has been given the task of absorbing the powers of all other elemental masters so that she has those powers too and can use them against the other masters when she is in combat.

I'm glad to be in this family, but then again I'm not. Why I'm happy with it is because we have powers. Why I'm not happy with it is because something is being done with it and I don't know why but somehow there is a traitor in this game. I desperately wanted to know who it is or who it is.

When the invitations arrived to the masters of the elements and thus also to the ninjas I knew they were also coming to look for their friend Zane, who in the last battle with the overlord gave himself up to save Ninjago from his end. so we wouldn't be found out that we belonged to Chen. I did the same and we went to Chen. Master Chen was preparing for the second round VA knew what to do. I said to the guards: ¨ Get Clouse with me NOW!!!!!¨. Keep the tour As long as everything goes according to plan because if anyone finds out our plan, we need him and all the masters got to the rally point, Skylor and I were there too. 

Disguised because they were not allowed to know that Master Chen is our father. Turning off mumps hair. I had to take care of that. If a master came near something that wasn't allowed, I had to use my powers. 

The most dangerous master of the elements is the master of thoughts. He can use his powers to read someone's mind, which is a great advantage. I was on my way to the hall where my father always sits when I saw the ninjas. I used the power of thought and read that she wanted to go into the room and change things. 

I ran and called guards to me. I guards immediately went out and went to get Clouse. When Clouse was with me I said to him: Clouse, the ninjas want to switch the battles and make them come against us with the other masters of the elements. Clouse then said, "Don't worry, ma'am, I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

I was happy and nodded, and Clouse immediately set off to stop the ninjas. I then immediately went to Skylor and told her to come, but never to come as a Guardian. When Skylor and I were turned back to the original form, Master Chen asked, "Girls, what's going on?" I answered: father, the ninjas had gone to the room where it is always seen who is fighting whom. 

They wanted to change the board so they wouldn't have to fight each other and form a formation with the rest and stop our plan. When I said that, I saw that our father was thinking about how to prevent it from really happening. He then asked: My child, don't worry, I'll settle it in the next fight so that that covenant doesn't come. I would make sure that they have a fight and everyone will then work for themselves and not with each other ¨. 

I then asked: Father how do you want to arrange that ¨? You do know they still have the powers, right? I know my child, But we're going to get the staff and show it and then we say the winner wins the staff with all the elementary powers. Then we will see who wants to get from us. The 

To be continued again.