𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 1 𝒿𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃.

𝒴---ou yawned stretching your body then stood up only to fall back down the ground. "Ngh.. i hate Mondays " you said rubbing your head and sighing,you then stood up and walked downstairs to be my with your dad making soe breakfast, you could see your suitcase and his suitcase resting in your grey living room walls.

"Hey dad good morning" you said bowing slightly and hugging him , he hugged you back and kissed your forehead "morning lilgirl, how was your sleep, and are you ready for your trip to Japan?" You father asked flipping the pancakes he was making.
"Yes yes im very excited!! But sad because we have to leave our dog here in America" , your father then patted your back and sat you down "cheer up , he's gonna be in good hands, you know grandma takes good care of him " he said setting the pancake on your plate along with whip cream and some bananas .

---------------

" Dad i think it's time we start heading towards the airport" i said rubbing my eyes since i was watching TV for about an hour and half, he then checked his clock and his eyes rose while he was nodding quickly "yes sweetheart your right. Let's get going" he said ,i then held his hand and he teleported us both towards the airport. "Whew , thank God there's no one , well , thank God there's a few people in the airport today if not this would have been a disaster"  i  thought to myself while letting go of my  father's hand .

We both sat down in the place where the  flight would be arriving. I then saw that it would arrive in 4 in hours so i had to  mentally prepare myself .

------time skip you reached japan-----

" Wow" said dad looking around while as well taking photos of the beutiful sunset . " Wow is an understatement dad, this place is beautiful" i said while my eyes slightly glimmering at the beutiful sight.
"Let's get going y/n we don't wanna be late to our own house " said dad walking a bit faster then you were.

I then sat down sighing on our couch and rested my head . "I'm exhausted today and I'm sweating from all this , and it's not even hot" i said ranting to both the wall and myself. I then stood up and and went to my bedroom which was pretty big , it had a internal wardrobe and ac and a heater." This room isn't bad...but i prefer the one I had back in America" i said to myself sighing . I then started unpacking stuff i would use because i was lazy to decorate my room.

After a while i came back down changed in some pijamas and i heard a faint door knock on our main door.
"Coming" i said shouting, my dad then came behind me and i opened the door to be "greeted" with a pink haired boy and what i supposed was his family. " Hey  sorry for disturbing you but we just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!" Said her mother who i found extremely pretty.
"Oh wow thank you ma'am , it's nice to meet you all" i said bowing down and going behind my dad . "It's nice to meet you , I'm f/n l/n and this is my daughter f/n l/n " he said "and please come in" , i then groaned in frustration and sat down next to my dad and slightly poked him while he was having a FULL ON conversation with the saikis. " Hey dad..I'm gonna head upstairs to draw  so bye" he then nooded and signaled his hand to move and so i did . " Mhm this is how i like it.. peace and quiet" i said to myself sighing happily .

"Not when your with me." Said a stern voice behind me , you then used ur reflexes and pinned them to the bed about to punch them." Yare yare.. l/n chill , it's me saiki" he said with both a stoic face and expression. "Not until you tell me how you got behind my back without me noticing" i said still pinning him down, " well that's for me to know and for you to shut up, also i don't mind as well , this view is very nice." I then roled eyes and got up to get my phone from the desk . "Leave my room " i said still focusing on my phone but he ignored me and shoved his phone on my face. " Add your phone number now" he said with his normal non chalant expression. " For what? I just met you " , he shrugged and shoved his phone again " put your damn number l/n " he said again staring directly at your e/c orbs , which where surprisedly suddenly hit by the sun which looked amazing on you.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛...
𝓨𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓻𝓮!

→→→→→→→→→𖦖→→→→→→→→

This is what you wore as pijama and as your fit.

Your fit:

Your pj's:choose or imagine one your self

Your pj's:
choose or imagine one your self.

Credit to the respective owners

@ᵃᵈᵒʳᵃ_ⁱˢᵇˡᵉ

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ᶠⁱⁿ