Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    In the past few hundred years, she has traveled all over the Three Realms, all over the mountains and rivers, every time the sun rises and the moon sets, every midnight dream comes back to her mind, all those ghosts who died in the blue and white mansion, she closed her eyes, and the whole scene was in front of her. It was the blood of the galloping water, and when I opened my eyes again, I was full of pictures of those people being smashed into ashes by a green and white palm.

    This is how she wandered in the Three Realms for hundreds of years.

    To Jiuyou, she is a sinner, so she can't go back, but to the Three Realms, she is an alien. The world is so big that there is no place for her at all.

    Although Qingbai gave her the Qingxin Palace bell so that she could cover up the Meizu atmosphere, but for the sake of safety, she never dared to stay in the same place for a long time, so as not to expose her whereabouts.

    Over the past few hundred years, Qingbai has never stopped looking for her traces, but thanks to the Qingxin Gongling that Qingbai sent her to hide her breath, she has been safe and sound in the four seas for hundreds of years. , neither was found by Qingbai, nor was it discovered by other people.

    Until the appearance of Cheng Yuezhi changed everything.

    I don't know what Qingbai and Cheng Yuezhi were in exchange for, and actually let Cheng Yuezhi use the Youdu Secret Technique to help Qingbai find her trace.

    So when she saw Cheng Yuezhi that day, she was full of fire.

    If it wasn't for Cheng Yuezhi betraying her whereabouts, Qing Baiyuan would not have been able to stare at her so closely.

    Fortunately, Huangtian paid off, and in the end she still found a way to escape Jiuyou with Meizu.

    According to her original plan, the first thing she did after escaping Jiuyou with Meizu was to blow up the East China Sea and completely block the way from Jiuyou to the East China Sea. Afterwards, she will take Meizu all the way to the west to flee to Tianhe, and use the power of evil spirits to completely disrupt the three realms. At that time, the three realms will all focus on dealing with evil spirits. For Meizu, they will naturally neglect to deal with Meizu. Exhausted, she led Meizu to reap the power of a fisherman.

    And the reason why she dared to make such a risky plan is precisely because after all these years she has traveled all over the world and found that evil spirits causing disaster to the Three Realms will indeed cause the death of all beings in the Three Realms, but the evil spirits have little influence on Meizu.

    Even if the evil spirits have the intention to attack Meizu, but in Meizu, for some reason the power of evil spirits will be greatly reduced.

    On the surface of the East China Sea, Li Ye and Yun Ruogu fell into a scuffle, and Huai Xu on the coast of the East China Sea grabbed Qingbai's neck with one hand.

    She could break his neck with just a little effort.

    Qingbai said calmly, "Don't you want to take those people out of Jiuyou? I'll help you."

    Huai Xu's eyes froze, but he couldn't help smiling: "You help me?"

    She was once deceived by Qingbai so bitterly, she How can you still believe in the nonsense of Qingbai!

    Qingbai: "Yes."

    Huai Xu didn't say anything, just stared at him coldly, as if he was staring at a big joke.

    Qingbai was not surprised by her reaction: "I know you don't believe me. If I guess right, you plan to take those people to Tianhe, right?"

    Huai Xu said vaguely: "So what if it is, what if it is not?"