𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26 : 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐿 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸

Whole week went by... Still Reena didn't came out of her pain. Her character has changed a lot. The sweet and kind girl as now changed into cold hearted one. Now only she started treating Yuva as a real bodyguard. Yeah in the beginning she didn't like him still she always treated him as a friend... But now she was showing his place in her life. Which was technically breaking both of them.

After the incident they didn't had a proper conversation. It's not like she has started hating him... Still she wanted him to feel the pain that he gave her.

"Ree what about going to a club??" Sara ( Reena's friend and colleague) asked. "You guys go!!" Reena said. Her friends sensed that she is upset with something and just wanted to cheer her up. "It will be fun and may help you get a distraction!!" Megha ( another friend) said. "Yeah I need distraction.... Specially from that guy!!!" Reena said pointing Yuva who was busy with his work.

"Sure you'll get it!!" They said. "Still...." Reena said. "Come nah yaar... We'll have a blast!!" They winked. "Okay fine!!" Reena said. After this plan Reena and Yuva reached home. She told him about the club plan. He accepted... Well she didn't asked him... Just gave him an information.

They both got ready and came downstairs. "Who gave you permission for these things??" Her mom asked. If it was our normal Reena she would have stayed calm... But now our sassy Reena as already took charge so..... "Who I need to ask???" She asked. Her dad gave a shock reaction. "She has been spoiled because of you!!" Her mom said looking at Rajendra Shetty.

Reena rolled her eyes. "It's not his fault mom... I think I am becoming like you!!" She replied. Yuva and Ayush looked at eachother and gave a impressed look. "How dare you???" Her mom asked and raised her hands on her. But before she slap her, Reena held her hands. "Enough mom... I am not a kid who you will beat and make me do things as you want.... I am mature enough to do whatever I want!!!... So better you stop doing these stunts with me!!" She said.

She turned her gaze at Yuva who was still spellbound by her sudden change. She snapped her fingers. He looked at her. "Shall we leave??" She asked. "I am going to kill her!!" Her mom said and made her steps towards her. But her dad stood in front and took Prajakta Shetty to their room. Yuva shook his head positively.

"I am sorry!!" Yuva said. Reena was busy chatting with her friends and looked at him uninterested. She didn't replied and started chatting again. Yuva suddenly stopped the car. "What the fuck???" Reena jerked. But he was looking straight at the road. She too saw what was there. A woman fall on the ground. "Did you hit her???" She asked and came out of the car to see if she is okay or not.

Yuva too came out of the car. "Are you okay??" Reena asked the woman. That woman shook her head and got up her feet. "Raja...." She screamed and ran away from them. They both looked at the direction she went. That woman took one little boy in her hands. "Why don't you listen to me??" She scolded her kid. Reena got relieved that no one got hurt. Yuva's eyes clearly had some pain hearing the word that woman said. He changed it quickly still it didn't went unnoticed by her.

"What happened??" She asked. "It was my nickname... My mom used to call me like that!!" Yuva said smiling with pain. Reena remembered his story which Yuva told her when they attended Sakshi's wedding. "In previous birth also he was a mumma boy!!!" She thought and smiled. She looked at his face. His eyes were still on that woman and the child.

Her heart melted with his expression... She understood that he was missing his mom. She tried to touch his shoulder to console him. But she stopped. "No Reena no.... Don't fall for him and do anything like this!!" She advised herself. She went inside the car. He took the signal and got back to his seat.

Suddenly Reena remembered something. "Didn't I heard this same name somewhere??" She thought. In few seconds she got to know where she heard it. "When i stayed in the guest room in ground floor and i heard this name coming from that prohibited corridor!!..... May be I just hallucinated that" She thought. After few minutes they reached the club.

Her friends already reached there. They took Reena with them and started drinking. Yuva was sitting there and eyeing on her. Lee came there for Yuva's rescue, because he was alone. Reena closed her eyes and started dancing. Lee looked at them. "Boss you both are hurt, isn't it???" He asked. Yuva let out a huge breath. "Boss why don't you talk to her and clear up the things.... Only 2 months left for her wedding!!!" Lee said.

"I know... But I don't know how to explain it to her!!!" Yuva said sipping his beer. After sometime someone held Reena' hand. She opened her eyes. "Kamal???" She asked. Yuva saw it and reached behind her to know what's going on there. "I came here to surprise you baby!!" He said. She didn't replied and tried to get out of his hold. But he didn't left his hold.

"You know I was thinking... We got engaged 7 months before and still now we didn't kissed!!!" He said. Reena was actually high on alcohol but hearing that word she got somewhat sober. "So???" She asked. "I wanna kiss you!!" He said. Reena gulped. Yuva's eyes turned blood shot. Lee was looking at them and Yuva simultaneously because he know something worst is yet to come.

Kamal left her hand and held her face. "Stop it!!!" She said. "Why not??" He asked and his thumb finger tried to touch her lips. Reena closed her eyes in disgust and still trying to get out of his hold. Suddenly a sound of a thing got hit by something harder heard. Reena opened her eyes and saw that Kamal was few steps away from her now and Yuva was standing next to her.

It looked like he punched Kamal in his face. "I was expecting this bodyguard.... Oh no lover boy!!" Kamal said. Reena and Yuva looked at eachother. "I know you both love eachother... And wanna call off the wedding!!" He said. Reena thought that if he is saying about her than its fine because she proposed Yuva in front of him.... But how he concluded that Yuva also loves her??. But Yuva understood that he may have listened to his conversation with Ayush.

"But i won't let that happen!!!" Kamal said. "Go and kill him!!!" Kamal ordered his men. Reena know how well this guy can fight so she simply went and sat on the sofa to watch his action sequences. Yuva started his hunting. He was breaking their bones and beating them to death. After few minutes Kamal's men ran away from that club to save their life.

Now it was Yuva and Kamal's face off. Yuva beated everyone normally but when it came to Kamal. He has turned into the monster which she saw few days before. He was hitting him without any break like he was a punching bag for him. Reena understood he is going to kill him. She went and stopped him before it gets late.

She saw straight into Yuva's eyes. It was clear that he loves her and thats the reason he beat him like that. She held his collar. "Why are you beating like that????" She asked. "Because he forced you!!" He said. "And why it affects you???" She asked. "Because you are my responsibility..." He said. She got irritated how well he lies... It was crystal clear that he was high on emotions... If some other person was in that situation person would have accepted the truth but this guy was way too head strong.

She pushed him. "Why don't you accept it????" She screamed. She know he won't reply for this question. She doesn't wanted to see his face... It was making her weak again. Which she doesn't wanted. She ran and came out of the club. Yuva came there. But before he reacts she got in the car and started driving. Yuva took the keys from Lee and started following her. She was doing rash driving.

Yuva got tensed with her driving. Reena saw in the front mirror that he is following her that again triggered her to drive more faster.

Boom

Her car crashed......

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉