Wake Up.

You jolted awake, drenched in a cold sweat. Was... Was someone watching you?  You looked out your window, the blinds open. Subconsciously, you covered yourself. "W-what a strange dream, I just had..." You mumbled to yourself, your hand holding your head. After a few minutes, you stood up and stretched, closing the blinds and getting yourself ready for the day.

The girl sighed as she stood up. I watched as she closed the blinds. "Damn it!"  I thought, "That was my only opening!" I saw her silhouette through the blinds, god, she was so pretty. 

I walked downstairs after hearing my name being called. "Who is it?" I yelled down, throwing my hair behind my head. Silence. "Uh- hello? Who is it?" More silence. I walked down the stairs, my hand on the railing. I hear clamoring in the kitchen, was someone breaking in? My parents should be at work right now... Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me. "H-Harry Styles?" "Yes, dear. You were sold by your parents for a breath mint and some Werthers Caramel." I gasped at the sight in front of me. What... What the hell?! My- My parents SOLD me?! "Now dear, I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. Look, I even have the note right here."

It's a bit messy, but it will have to do.

"W-what..? Is- Are you serious?"