Threatened!

Dakota

"Babe come on!" I pull her into my lap "I'm not ready!" She says "Not even for this?" I place her hand in my shirt on my breast, She looks at me with seductive eyes "Let's get something to eat before the kids come back!" I kiss her cheek "What do you want?" She asks "I'm down for anything!" I replied "Tacos at the Mexican truck?" "That's fine with me!" We head down the street to get some grub, I wish Takai would open up more but it's okay she will one day and that is fine with me, I will wait until then. "Mmmm this is sooo goood!" She licks her lips "mmhmm" I agree "Do you want more kids?" I asked her "Ummm.... I don't know... I guess! Do you want kids?" "I would like one or two!" I take a sip of my water "I really want to go back to Jamaica for a vacation without the kids!" She laughs I smirk "What?" "Can I treat you to that?" I ask "Seriously?" Takai becomes excited "Yes!" I smile "Oh my gosh yesss!" She hugs me. "I will talk to Jay and see when she can watch the kids, how long do you want to go for?" Takai asks "Ten days?" "That's fine with me!" Takai hugs me. It is something about her that makes me so happy inside and out but I am happy she is opening up a bit.

Takai William - At work

"Jayden can I talk to you real quick?" I ask "What's up?" She asks "Dakota and I are going to Jamaica for ten days but I need you to have the kids for those days, so when are you available?" I ask her "When did you want to go?" She asks "As soon as possible!" I smile "Do you trust her?" Jay whispers "Yes Jay, I trust her enough to bring me there and back home unharmed!" "I'll take them whenever, get your tickets and let me know the date!" Jay walks off I can tell that she is a bit upset but I have to move on, It is what is best for me and my kids... "What did she say?" Dakota asks "She said to just let her know the dates and she will take them!" "Good!" Dakota smiles "I will book our flight after work!" she kisses my cheek

Jayden King

"This is fucking bullshit, You aren't having my children around your bullshit ass ex girlfriends, Get your shit together and get them out of your fucking life, Blue is still fucking texting your goddamn phone!" Lyndon takes my phone "Can you stop, What is wrong with you?" I try to snatch my phone back "Who the fuck do you want to be with?" Lyndon pushes me against the wall "Get off of me!" I push her but she pushes me back "You don't have the upper hand!" She pins me against the wall "Get your shit together or I am leaving...With my kids!" She threatens. "You wouldn't do that!" I say "If you don't get it together trust me, I will.. Now get out of my office." Lyndon slams the door once I leave. I just get back to work as I need as much money as possible since I will be taking care of my babies for ten days. "Are you okay?" Dani asks "I'd rather not talk right now!" I ring the three people out before going out back for lunch "What's going on?" Dani hands me a smoothie "It doesn't matter!" I sigh "Babe.." She looks at me "Dani I don't know what to do, I'm already pregnant and I don't believe in abortion" I take a deep breath "Babe what is going on?" She pulls me into her "Lyndon said I better get my ex girlfriends out of my life or else she is taking the twins!" I can feel myself on the verge of tears again, I hate being pregnant I am so fucking emotional and I hate it "Ya'll aren't married she can't take them, They are yours!" Dani says "We are getting married though..." I say "Bae you don't have to marry her, if you feel like she will take the twins from you then don't marry her please!" Dani is right "I won't marry her... I will take it day by day and see what happens but I have an appointment tomorrow... Can I stay with you tonight?" I ask "Of course!" Dani kisses me "Thank you baby!" I smile.

___________________________________________