Chapter 10

Charong: Ras Fiat Patchata.

All: Ras.

Niran: Wait, why are you here?

Ras: My greetings to everyone. I am Ras Fiat Patchata from Black Raven Pack.

Non: You are Niran's best friend Ras right.

Ras: Yes Papa Non. Sorry Khun Non. I think I lost the right to call you Papa since I lied to you.

Niran walked towards him and asked again.

Niran: Why didn't you tell me all this time?

Niran asked with an unbelievable and disappointed tone. Ras' face becomes sad and he is lost for words even though he knows what to reply but the words are stuck in his throat due to the pain in his heart.

Charong: Niran!!

Chet: He is my relative's son. They died when he was just less than a day Old.

Everyone looked at Ras with a shocked expression.

Mew: That means he's from Blue Hyacinth Pack. So he's your relative's son whose parents died because……..

Chet: Yes Alpha Mew. But after I got married to Aat I brought him with me and stayed in this palace.

Niran: But why didn't you tell me? You should have…..

Charong: One honest question everyone. Do you all like me?

Aat: Alpha!!!

Charong: I should have asked them eventually anyway. Let it be. Now tell me everyone.

Gulf: Dad, I never hate you. I'm just disappointed that you never told me about Mom's and you don't like destined mates that's all.

Charong: What about others?

Supanut: But we don't hate you.

Ohm: We never hate you. We were just worried.

Non: Worried about you not gonna accept us who we are as destined mates that's all. But you gave your blessings to NiranKong.

Charong: I still am not okay with destined ones but at the same time I don't have the heart to stop them who they are loving.

Non: Then that's what we wanted all the time. Now you said by yourself we are okay.

Charong: So….now you are okay?

All: Yes.

Mew: But we never hate you Alpha.

Charong: I am delighted to hear this. And about Ras, he didn't say because he's from Black Raven Pack and from my palace. If you know about this before, we don't know how you will react to him just because of which pack he came from and where he stayed all the time.