Kopa's Coronation

The next morning, It was time for Kopa's Coronation

The next morning, It was time for Kopa's Coronation. All the inhabitants saw Kopa going up to the edge of Pride Rock and they cheered. This was the moment that they always remembered for all their lives. Kopa roared becoming the official king. Vitani also roared becoming the official queen. Now King Kopa And Queen Vitani were rulers of The Pride Lands. No threats to stop them from ruling the Pride Lands. Kopa felt glad to finally become their king. "Animals Of The Pride Lands, I declare myself as King Of The Pride Lands And Vitani as Queen!" Kopa Said. "I also declare Mufasa II As Prince Of The Pride Lands And Sarabi II As Apprentice Of The Lion Guard!" Kopa Added. The moment everyone was waiting for had finally come.

 The moment everyone was waiting for had finally come

Kopa and Sarabi II Were now Watching The Sunrise. "Listen, Sarabi II, One day you will be given the job of protecting this land as leader of The Lion Guard." Kopa Said. "Wow." Sarabi II Said. "You will also be given the roar of the elders." Kopa Added. "I can't wait to be leader of The Lion Guard." Sarabi II Said. "It will take time, my girl." Kopa Said. They both shared a nuzzle while watching the sunrise. This was the beginning of a new era. The era of Kopa's reign. Kopa has finally reached his goal and it made him feel good. Everybody was so happy that this new Era has just begun.