꧁•⊹٭𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 ,, 𝟷.𝟸٭⊹•꧂

ミ★ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦
' 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
' 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵
' 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳: 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨,,𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨,,𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵,,𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵/𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵,,𝘚𝘏,,𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦,,𝘦𝘵𝘤(?) 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.
𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘰, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

┕━━☽

ミ★ 𝘗𝘖𝘝 — 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢𝘱 ★彡

"How did you get all those scratches and bruises all over your arms and face?" he asked. He stared down at the marks. Dream froze, avoiding eye contact with Sapnap. "Dream? Is everything alright?" he asked again, sitting up as he looked down at the blonde. The oldest sighed, nodding. Sapnap could tell something was wrong—however, it didn't seem that he was getting an answer out of Dream any time soon. "It's nothing. I got the bruises from playing with my sister. We tend to be rough sometimes." He spoke. A smile on his face as he looked up at the ravenette. Sapnap could tell what was leaving Dream's mouth was a pure lie. "What about the scratches? How did you get those?"

"Oh, these? I got them from my cat," Dream explained. Sapnap hummed. He still had his suspicions—however, he didn't want to pry. With a small sigh, Sap straddled the blonde's lap. His small hands rested on the oldest's bare chest. Gently moving them down, tracing his abs. Dream simply watched, eyeing the ravenette as a soft tint of pink spread across his face. "Hey, Dream?" he quietly called out, staring at the said blonde's emerald eyes. "Yeah?"

"Can we...start talking again? As in, be friends again?" he asked, a sweet yet nervous tone in his voice. Dream sighed—biting the inside of his mouth as he thought for a second. Sapnap knew that the whole reason why they stopped talking was so he could be protected from George. However, he didn't like the idea of being ignored to be safe from someone. "I don't know, Sap. I don't want you getting hurt." Dream said, worry in his voice and expression. "But...I'll be fine! I mean, I have you and my brother! You two are strong. You can easily protect me. Plus...Punz would never let anyone lay a finger on me if they had bad intentions." Sapnap smiled, poking at Dream's chest. The blonde chuckled, sitting up slightly. "Fine, I guess you're right."

Sapnap giggled, wrapping his arms tightly around Dream's neck, giving the blonde a squeeze. The two stayed in bed for a while longer, talking away. "Wait, wait...Quackity told you what?"

"Hehe, he told me he has a crush on one of our friends! He hasn't told me who it is yet," Sapnap said. Dream hummed, eyeing the boy sitting on him. "Why hasn't he told you?" the blonde asked, sitting up completely as he pushed the blanket off the two. "I don't know! I keep telling him that I won't tell anybody, but he says that I would tell his crush the second I find out!" the ravenette complained, getting off the blonde. Dream chuckled, shaking his head as he reached down for their clothes. "You know damn well you'd do exactly that." Dream said—looking back at Sapnap, who scoffed.

"I can't believe you. You're supposed to be on my side!"

"I am! I'm just saying maybe Quackity doesn't want you to know because he's too scared to say who," Dream spoke—pulling on his boxer and jeans. Sapnap huffed, getting up from the bed. He knew the blonde was right. With a sigh, the ravenette attempted to walk towards what seemed to be a door leading to a bathroom. However, as he began to walk, a sharp pain bolted from his lower body—falling onto his knees. The sudden thud made Dream jump, looking over at the boy on the floor. "Jesus, Sapnap- are you alright?" he asked as he stood up quickly from the bed. The ravenette looked up at the blonde, nodding with a small smile on his face. "Yep! My...my butt hurts."