Chapter 2

The day of school came and well, the sleeping beauty is still asleep.

"Cassie wake up!!", called her mom, but the sleeping beauty still continued sleeping.

"Cassandra Danielle WAKE UP!!!", her mom called again, luckily the sleeping beauty has finally awaken.

"Good Morning mom", Cassandra greeted.

"Good Morning to you too my princess, get ready and be fast so you won't be late", her mom replied.

After her mom greeted her Cassandra went to the bathroom and took a shower. While she was taking a shower her mother is preparing her breakfast. Minutes later she was done taking a shower, and after that she wore her school uniform. After changing into her school uniform she went to the dining room and ate her breakfast with her mom. While eating  their breakfast, her mom spoke.

  "Your father's death anniversary is close", her mom said sadly.

  "Yeah, i know mom. But you don't have to be sad okay, we'll visit him", assured Cassandra to her mom. Her mom sighed and continued eating.

"Let's not think about in now ok, for now we have to eat so our stomach will be full", Cassandra said trying to light up the mood.

After eating Cassandra bid goodbye to her mom and went to school. After reaching to school, Cassandra searched for her friends, after a while of searching she finally found them and then she went close to them.

"Hey besties!!", shouted Cassandra.
"Hey Cass, we missed you!! It's been a month since last time we saw each other", her friend Samantha said while wiping her fake tears.

After hugging and asking questions about what they did on summer they went to their assigned classrooms. While waiting for their teacher, Cassandra and her friends were talking.

"Guys i have something really important to share", Cassandra said excitedly.

"Oh what is it?! Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!!", her friend Samantha excitedly yelled.

"Slow down okay, or i won't tell y'all", Cassandra joked.

"Ok I'm going to be quite now"
"Now tell us", Samantha said with excitement in her voice.

"So when i was spending my time at a coffee shop last month i met a guy there"

"Is he handsome?", her other friend named Chloe asked.

"Well, he is very handso-" before she could finish her sentence her professor came in.

"Ok class before we start I'm going to introduce your new classmate, Mr. Charles please come in"

When Cassandra heard the name she thought it was familiar and when the new student came in all her doubts vanished and was replaced with shock.

'Am i dreaming or is it really him' Cassandra thought.

Her thoughts were cut off when the new student introduced himself.

"Good Morning classmates, i am Nicholas Charles and i hope we will get along with each other",??

After he introduced himself, whispers were heard.

"Ahhh!!!, are you single", shouted the school's mean girl.

"Well fortunately i am, but not anytime soon", he replied while looking at Cassandra.

"Ok class stop with the questions and let's start our class, Mr. Charles you may now take a seat beside Ms. Danielle. Ms. Danielle please raise your hand", the professor instructed.