one

Remus' eyes started to flicker, as the morning dawn shone on his face.

How was I the one that got stuck with the light shining in my face all the time?

He slowly sat up and looked around. James and Sirius were both still sleeping, Sirius in a starfish-like position, and James hugging a pillow as if it is a person.

Idiots, Remus thought before getting out of bed and getting dressed into a pair of coffee-brown pants and a green and blue baggy sweater. He then walked over to James and smacked him on the shoulder.

"James, wake up. Wake up!" Remus hissed, like he does every morning.

"Urgggg shut up, I wanna sleep," James complained, "I was having a good dream!"

"And what was your dream about?" Remus asked, partially-knowing.

"Ohhh," a grin had formed on James' face, "it was about Regulus. It was great. You should've been there."

Remus rolled his eyes, almost laughing. "Just, wake up Sirius when you get up."

James grumbled in response, so Remus left the bedroom and into the sitting area.

He spotted Peter with his nose in a book.

"Hey, Peter!" Remus called, and as soon as Peter heard his name being called, he snapped his book shut and threw it in the fireplace.

"Heyyyy Remus!" Peter laughed awkwardly.

"What was that?" Remus asked suspiciously, now wondering why Peter was actually reading.

"Nothing, nothing. Should we go to the Great Hall?" Peter asked.

"Uh huh." Remus said, still suspicious.

They walked through the corridors together, Remus continuing to stare at the side of Peter's head. Occasionally, Peter would look at Remus and grin sheepishly.

"Alright fine, I give in. Annie sent me a book, and she had written notes in the margins. I was trying to read the cursive..." Peter confessed.

"ANNIE??!! Oh, Peter I'm so proud of you!" Remus cheered, grasping onto Peter's head and hugging it with all his might. Peter was insanely short, so he reached up to about Remus' shoulder.

"Shhh, shut up. And don't tell Prongs and Padfoot,, I know they won't ever let it go" Peter said, rolling his eyes.

"I swear, my lips are sealed," Remus said, putting his hand on his heart and one hand behind his back.

"Thank you" Peter said with a sigh of relief.

They had finally reached the Great Hall, where students were already jabbering away. Remus spotted Lily, so he went to go sit next to her.

"Sleep well?" He asked after sitting down.

"Yea, Pandora sneaked into our dorm and we had a girls night," Lily smiled.

Remus, knowing that James is in love with Baby Black and that Lily probably has feelings for wonky-blondy, he doesn't understand how the two of them are dating.

He understands that James had been obsessed with her for his whole life, but not any more. Remus doesn't understand why they are still together.

Suddenly, Remus felt a cold hand touch his neck, making his hair stand on its end.

"Sirius, stop that." Remus told him, shivering.

"Awh, you knew it was me," Sirius cooed, flattered.

"Shut up and sit down," Remus said. Sirius sat facing Lily and Remus, and James sat next to him. They usually sit there so that Sirius can watch Remus and James can watch Regulus, at the Slytherin table, which was at the far right of the Great Hall, behind Remus. Regulus wasn't there yet, so James wasn't daydreaming just yet.