twenty five

HEYYYY THERE!!!!

this chapter made me get butterflies but anyhoo i'm posting this this morning bc i haven't updated in a hot moment

ALSO MIDNIGHTS. don't even get me started w this because i am not alive im dead and i don't even know what to do with myself and this album is golden and everything i needed in life and it was the last puzzle piece to my life because wow omg she did it again

that was my midnights rant thank you.

ENJOYYYY

i wave to gina as she drives away from liam's house. jeremiah is standing next to me when liam comes back from putting everything inside the house.

he stands next to me and i bite my lip, looking down at the floor.

"wanna see your room?", he asks me.

i shrug, nodding my head, "you could show jeremiah his first."

"yes please!", jeremiah grins.

liam smiles at him and we follow him inside the house. i step foot onto the dark wooden flooring and see the open layout. just by standing in the doorway, i can see the kitchen, living room, and backyard.

"a pool!", jeremiah exclaims, running straight through the house and to the glass windows.

i follow liam through the house and up to where jeremiah is standing.

"i'll bet you're gonna be there a lot.", i force a chuckle.

"well this is the kitchen...help yourself to anything, it's your house now too.", he tells us.

i partially smile at him, nodding. he shows us the living room and then we walk up the stairs. the upstairs is very open as well. there's a separate sitting area and an office. then there are three doors that we face.

"that one is mine.", he says, pointing to the one in the middle.

"jeremiah's is there and yours is there.", he explains, pointing on either side.

"can i see my room now?", jeremiah excitedly asks.

liam nods, opening up his bedroom door. jeremiah's eyes brighten up and he runs inside. i follow liam inside and when i step foot into the room i'm instantly taken away.

it's completely decorated with the theme dinosaurs. the walls are painted as a forest with detail. there are dinosaur drawings as well hidden within the painted trees on the walls. jeremiah's bed has green sheets with a dinosaur themed comforter. there are new toys sitting around the room and everything looks like his dream room.

"this is incredible.", i whisper.

he tilts his head back and forth, "my parents are people lovers...especially when you tell them people are moving into these rooms finally. they went all out."

a slight smile forms on me as i see the excitement in jeremiah's face.

"not to brag but i did paint that dinosaur right there.", he says pointing to a green one.

"looks like the one i made at the ceramic painting place.", i mention.

"coincidence? i think not...", he smirks and i chuckle a little, shaking my head at him.

jeremiah's already started playing with the new toys and he's having a blast. liam turns to me, taking my hands.

"can i show you your room?", he asks.

"i guess..."

"it's my favorite...personally.", he says as we exit jeremiah's room and walk to the opposite closed door.