Ride home

"So how was the bathroom break?" Tiana says smiling. My face turned red. "It was good, very," Carson says winking. We get to the house and say goodbye to Tiana and max. We head inside Carson's house and run up the stairs, but we bumped into Carson's little brother, again. "Hi y/n you look so pretty. Why do you even date my brother when you could date me instead." He says. 

         "Go to bed you nasty kid," Carson says while laughing. His brother starts stomping into his room as we giggle. "You didn't have to be so mean to him," I say."Maybe you shoul-" Carson picks me up and opens the door as we start to make out. 

        He lays me on the bed and goes over me and starts to kiss my neck, he turns me around to my stomach and starts to unzip my dress. 

                                    "I can't believe we did that at the prom," I say as I turn back around on my back, no dress on expect for my high heels, panties, and bra. "Yeah I can't either," Carson says while he rips off his tie. "I am going to go in the shower." "Ok, I will be waiting then," I say. "Come join me. We haven't done this before."

   WHATTTT, "O-ok." I get up and get everything else off. As we head into the shower everything gets blank and I pass out.