Blast From The Past

Lizzie knew Hope better than she knew anyone, except maybe her twin, but she didn't know how to fix this or fix herself. Hope's humanity was off.

The consequences were far reaching in her life. She was dead. Josie was gone. And so was her dad. That had been the final nail in the coffin.

The phone call from MG revealed that he had finally passed.

Lizzie didn't cry. She had given all the tears she could have for her dad before she left. She had failed in getting him justice because to do that, she had to hurt a person she loved.

Or at least, hurt a person that she cared for more than she cared for her dad.

A surprising revelation. She loved Hope Mikaelson, likely really loved her. Of course it came out at the worst moment. And it didn't amount to anything.

She failed at bringing back Hope from her emotionless bliss. Not that she could blame her for going down that path.

A part of her wanted to do the same. She had already started down a darker path when she helped Hope kill every last vampire at the carnival.

They were killing people, but was that true justification? It felt right, except what if not all of them were willing participants and didn't deserve to die? It was a moral dilemma.

However, Lizzie also had to confront the fact that she had fun. It was exciting to be the one in control. The thrill of being the one doing the hurting rather than being hurt was a twist she didn't expect.

It made her wonder if those that said siphoners were inherently dangerous because they were creatures against nature were right.

There definitely seemed to be a trend of instability when it came to their existences.

Josie and her were lucky growing up that they never ran into those fanatic witches that only cared about correcting nature, but eventually luck runs out.

Staring down at the bodies of the witches made her feel tired. She had killed every last one of them because they were going to kill her.

It was easy but it wasn't easy to hurt Aurora. The very reason she was in this situation. She had betrayed Hope to save her life. So, she was forced to leave even though everything in her wanted to stay.

Aurora had run off to god knows where. Most likely plotting her next attack on Hope. All because she couldn't kill a person that she saw herself in.

She had looked those vampires and witches in the eyes and ripped the life from their eyes, but she drew the line at a nine hundred plus vampire.

Someone who had truly lived. For so long as well.

It was probably hypocritical but Aurora was her mirror. A potential future. Not that it really mattered in the end, since she gave up her revenge after the carnival.

She wished things would return to what they were before, but it was too late for that, which meant that the only chance she had was to repair what she had left.

The only way to do that was to save Hope. But how was that possible? She sighed, looking through the belongings of the witches. They tried to kill her. So, she called first dibs.

How do you get someone's humanity back on? An emotional trigger maybe. Killing Lizzie hadn't done anything, but that wasn't really surprising, since killing someone she loved got Hope into this mess to begin with.

That wasn't enough of a shock to Hope's system.

What else was there? The only thing Hope cared about other than her family that was here, was the family that wasn't.