-Chapter Fifty One-

Chapter Fifty One: *Alcohol and vomit Mentions*

Clara

I followed Billie out of the car as we approached the building where Gio's office was. It was a Saturday and that meant that we had to get to the office for a practice or something, really early in the morning.

I groaned as I stretched my muscles on the side of the road. I was still recovering from Harry's birthday surprise and it was over a week later. My muscles ached and there wasn't anything that I could do to ease them. I whined and Niall came up behind me, draping his arm over my shoulders.

"Come on, love. You're being too slow." He said, tugging me along with him. I threw his arm off and scoffed.

"I'm not exactly looking forward to this so please excuse me if I don't show the best enthusiasm." I rolled my eyes and Niall placed his hand on my clothed shoulder.

"None of us want to be here. So I'm sorry but you're going to have to deal with it." His eyes were stern but care swam through them. I sighed and nodded before returning my attention back to where we were walking.

The walk through the building had sadly become very familiar to me. I hadn't seen Gio since I came back from Las Vegas. I suppose that one good thing about Gio is that he gives us a break after we go on a big trip or shipment. He doesn't expect us to jump straight up and dive head first into another game.

We walked through the library and I was trailing at the back with my head hung low as I wished to be anywhere but here. Niall had moved forward to talk with Zayn and Billie so I was on my own. My feet felt like they were dragging behind me but I couldn't run anywhere. My legs wouldn't let me. They continued to guide me towards the corridor that led to Gio's office.

Liam was up ahead and he opened the door without knocking. "Jesus Christ." He said before quickly shutting the door again. His eyes were pinched shut and we all looked at each other concerned.

"Mate, are you okay?" Louis asked, poking Liam in the shoulder. Liam shuddered and opened his eyes.

"You don't want to know what I just witnessed. I don't want to think about what I just witnessed." He shuddered again before knocking on the door. We were all huddled in this really small corridor while Liam waited for an answer.

"Liam, what did you see?" I asked from the back and everyone looked at me like they forgot I was there. "Yep, I'm still here. I haven't run away yet." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest, defensively.

"Just Gio receiving head with the door unlocked, you know the usual." Liam had gone as white as a sheet and he pushed the door open where he heard Gio shout from the other side.

We all walked in and a busty blonde woman walked out of the door after us. We all watched her and I couldn't help but snicker when I looked back at Gio. I was huddling behind Niall when Gio turned his attention to us.

"Sorry about that Liam. Anyways, it's good to see you all again." He started and I diverted my eyes to the ground. "Clara, I hope you're happy now that you're back." I looked up to see his smirking face. I rolled my eyes and I looked at the painting on the walls.

"You're a dickhead, you know that right?" Billie piped up and she had a stern look on her face. She was standing up to Gio by challenging his authority. I winced but so did everyone else.

"If I were you I would think about what I was saying." Gio said, leaning forward on his desk.

"Fucking kill me all you like but what you did with Clara was not cool. Anything could have happened to her and all you told was Liam and he couldn't even say anything. You sent Harry spiralling into depression because he didn't know where his girlfriend was!" Billie was raising her voice and gradually stepping closer to Gio. Zayn was right at her side and he had hooked his arm around Billie's waist to keep her from doing anything too drastic.