Awards/Winners

If anyone wants to get detailed advice on their story, you can PM me, and I'll do my best.

1st Place: Keeper_Dalek's The Secrets of the Forbidden Cities

This story was recently finished, but a spin-off might be out sometime soon!

I'll admit, the story was daunting due to its length, so I read the first few chapters and then skipped a bunch until I found a spot that felt like I was in the middle of the action, and Keeper_Dalek knows which ones I did and didn't read because of the chapters I did and didn't vote on.

The plot was unique, and one of the few fanfics I've read that have an OC character in the spotlight throughout the whole thing, and it was AMAZING! I don't regret reading this story, and I know the author will do great things, both in her writing life and her personal life!

2nd Place: SimplyChristina's Trusting You

This story is almost finished and has a few chapters left to be released.

This story has an OC protagonist that shows clear character development throughout the progression of the story, as well as a window into the past of Annabeth, Luke, and a scene including Thalia. The start is a little slow, but once you get through the first few chapters, you'll be compelled to keep reading, and I ask that you do because it's an amazing read and I think everyone should experience it!

If this story shows me anything about the future of this author, she'll be doing great things throughout her life!

3rd Place: Neverseen23's Clarity (Sokeefe Human Au)

This story is uncompleted and hasn't been updated since September 10th. Will update if changes.

This is one of the first stories I read, solely for the chapter count and the ship it's for. I don't regret that. The chapters are medium length, and fun to read. The romance Progression is pretty good, and I enjoyed the plot of the entire thing.

The author of this story is going to do great things in the world!

Other Awards:

Best Romance: SimplyChristina's Trusting You

The blurb for this story is already written above, so I'm just adding a paragraph for this award.

The romance between our protagonist, Adrianna, and another of our main characters, Luke Castellan, is both well built-up and swoon-worthy. As much as this isn't a rom-com by any means, there are many funny moments throughout the story that can be followed back to these two characters and their romance.

Best Crossover: PJOMarvelFan's Hogwarts; School of Wizards and Demigods

This is an ongoing story that hasn't been updated since August 20th.

Truthfully, I haven't read Harry Potter but knew the basics, so this story was quite confusing to me. I'm sorry I couldn't properly read and appreciate this story. I thought it seemed good and not an original idea, but no story truly is, is it? Either way, it was a great take on it.

Best OC Protagonist: Keeper_Dalek's The Secrets of the Forbidden Cities and SimplyChristina's Trusting You

The blurb for both of these stories have been written above.

The Secrets of the Forbidden Cities: Valkyrie, one of our protagonists, isn't necessarily the protagonist, but is a protagonist. She's a character that, due to her existing, moves the whole story forward. She's a great character, and shows the characters, and, by extension, the readers, problems in the Lost Cities revolving around the LGBTQ+ community and collective Homophobia within it.

Trusting You: I usually avoid OC Protagonists because they're usually boring and unimaginative, but I think I'll start reading more of them in the future because of how well done this story is. Truly, our protagonist, Adrianna, is an amazing character, and, despite not having an end to her story at the date this is released, I know it'll be amazing, and am looking forward to it!

Honourable Mentions:

(These aren't in any particular order)

Honourable Mention 1: Solangelo2KOTLC's PJO+KOTLC

Honourable Mention 2: Rockslide107's I'll Always Love You--Kam

Honourable Mention 3: PJOMarvelFan's Things Happen

Honourable Mention 4: A_Fabulous_Demielf's The Mist is Gone--A HoO Fanfic

Honourable Mention 5: KarissaT99's Awesome Sokeefe Oneshots

Honourable Mention 6: Solangelo2KOTLC's The Neverseen's Daughter